Chapter 36 - Rocky

After a month ...

Everything had went back to normal.

Danny was sentenced to jail for five years in an attempt of murder. Jerry could have been in jail, but we knew Diana would not be able to tolerate. And so, Sarah convinced Diana to forgive her brother and give him only one more chance. Only because of Sarah, Diana agreed. In court, we were able to prove that Danny kidnapped Jerry.

Jerry already had learned a lesson, and he had changed. He found a girlfriend named Olivia. Monica also had found her love. She has been dating Estella, the only girl that forces Monica to question her own gender identity. However, she's joyous to have Estella in her life. And Diana started dating a basketball player from college; his name is Patrick.

And. Wait! That day when we returned home, Mrs. Rodriguez already had returned home. we told everything to our mothers of what happened at party. We also told them that we decided to date as we both believed we were in love with each other. Fortunately, our moms didn't have any problem with us, Sarah and me, dating each other.

We were all happy. Everything was going perfectly fine. We together were making life long memories. Beautiful memories. We were excited to see where the life takes us. And ...

Now ...

After 50 years ...

When we are in our sixties and seventies, we are still enjoying the life together. Our memories have helped us to explain our children what love is. Our beautiful time together have helped us teach our children what friendship is about. Our immortal, fascinating memories have helped us all build the life we wanted, and we are contented to live in this life together to continue creating more memorable and fascinating memories. We hope our memories can be a helpful guide to a heavenly life for our children.