{14} •ᴘʟᴀɴ•

Anirudh, Bondita, and Kabir entered Anirudh's study, finding comfortable seats as they prepared to engage in conversation. The atmosphere in the room became congenial as they exchanged thoughts and discussed various topics, creating a setting of camaraderie and shared dialogue among the three individuals. During the course of their conversation, Anirudh gleaned valuable insights into Bondita's college life. As they delved into discussions, Anirudh discovered numerous facets of Bondita's academic journey, gaining a deeper understanding of her experiences, challenges, and achievements within the realm of higher education.

Kabir- Huhhh!! Mr.anii aapko pata Aaj pahli bar Mein Bondita ke sath baat karne mein Bor Nahin Hua hu...

Bondu- oyee.. kya matlab hai tera?

Kabir- Mera matlab yah Hai jab bhi ham baat karne lag Jaega Tho Mujhe Paka Deti ho tere sakha babu ki baaton se aur aaj pahli bar Tune Ek bhi baat nahin ki.. obviously Tu Tho Karegi bhi kaise Kyunki  Tere sakha babu tho tere Samne Baithe hue hain...Sharma rahi hai na unke bare mein baat karne mein hmm..hmm..

Bondita uttered while gently slapping his hand. "Chup kar tu.."

In this scenario, Anirudh found himself exerting considerable effort to contain the rising warmth of a blush on his face. His attempts at self-control were evident as he grappled with the subtle but noticeable flush that threatened to manifest.

Kabir- Mr.anii I can see you..

Anirudh-Haa-haan kya??

Kabir approached Anirudh, leaning in towards his ears, and remarked, "I can see you blushing."

Anirudh glanced at him, lowering his gaze, and offered a somewhat awkward smile.

Here Bondita observed them with a perplexed expression, unsure of the dynamics at play.

Kabir approached and took his seat, settling in comfortably in his designated place.

Kabir- Bondu tu jaa..

Bondu-  Kyaa?? kaha??

Kabir- Tu jaa soja..

Bondu- per kyu??

Kabir- Me and Mr.anii want some privacy..

Bondu- Aaah?? Privacy??

Anirudh- Privacy??

Anirudh and Bondita exchanged puzzled glances as they directed their gaze towards Kabir, both expressing a sense of confusion and curiosity in their eyes, seeking to unravel the cause of Kabir's actions or presence.

Kabir- Whoo whoo guy zada dimag mat chalao... I meant to say is ki mujhe inse private baat karni hai you know men's talk...

Bondu- ohh woww Men's talk.. Thik hai jaa rehe hu..

She uttered her words, rose from her seat, and proceeded to leave, gracefully making her way out.

Kabir- Good nighttt..

Bondu- Good night enjoy your Privacy..

Bondita spoke and then departed.

In the moment, Kabir fixed a serious gaze upon Anirudh, who, in a state of confusion, glanced around in bewilderment.

Anirudh- kya hua?

Kabir- Anii bro ek baat sach Sach batao..

Anirudh- Pocho tho sahi..

Kabir- You love bondita right?

Anirudh- Hmm...

Kabir- Don't... Don't Try to lie me.. I have noticed bro Jis Tarah aap blush karte ho and Jab Main bondu ki pass rehe tha hu tho aapka muhh....haan Bondu ki style main bolu tho rasgulla ka tarha jo Muhh ful jaate ho na..usse Yahi sabit hota hai ki your.in.love.with.bonduu... ab jaldi baato..