Chapter 2 They Always Leave

2 days later...
This prison is gonna be my hell forever. Well for as long as I live. I want to leave! I want them to believe me because I didn't commit that murder! "[name]?" ..."dad!?" I get up from the pallet that we sleep on. Ya we get no actual beds. The more you know! "Dad!" I look outside of the bars to see my father and another Viking running over here to get me. "I bailed you out...your free now." I stare at my dad. "F-free? Wait dad how did you know I was in-" I was cut off by the sound of the bar doors opening. "No time to explain I really want to hug you right now" my dad looks as if he wants to cry. I hug him half crying. "Thank you dad.. Thank you so much!" I hug him tighter and finally let go. We walk to the door and finally make it outside. "The sun on my skin is just too perfect!" My skin was a little pale but not too noticeable. The sky was blue (and all my friends will be there too!! XD frozen reference! Anybody? No? Ok..) and the trees , a green a beautiful green! It's been 3 months and 7 days! . I'm finally free! "[name]...I think it's time for me to take my leave" I stare at my dad for a long time before I can speak. "What do you mean 'leave'? Dad I barely just seen you after 3 months, and your going to leave?" My dad is leaving me behind!? Like so many others....why do the good things in my life tend to leave me behind? "I'm sorry but I'm busy with our village and I must sail back tomorrow.." "Why can't I go?" I look at my dad , crossing my arms. "You can't.." He whispers loud enough only for me to hear. "A-are you embarrassed of me?!" I glare at my dad. He is embarrassed of me because he doesn't deny it. "dad you know I didn't commit that crime!" He still doesn't say anything. "How could you!!" I turn around swiftly and run straight to the forest where me and hiccup would hang out. He left me...now my dad leaves me?! I couldn't stand it anymore. I just sit down on a random tree and start crying.
Why do they all leave?