Ch. 6

"Jisung? You fell asleep on at the kitchen table again." Chan woke their maknae up gently compared to their other band mates the other day.

"Huh? I did? I did?! What time is it?!" Jisung woke up freaking out on the time as it was an important day for 3racha, getting back to work for their comeback.

"It's only 10 am, you have time to get ready before we hit the studio. What have you been working on?" Chan curiously asked while looking over the mess on the table.

"Lyrics for our songs this comeback, all of us can have solo tracks this comeback as we didn't have any last comeback. What do you think?" Han grabs his pile mess of papers and cleans them up while asking the leaders thoughts.

"I think that's a good idea I'm sure Changbin and I got a few songs that our fans haven't heard yet. Now go get ready, you especially have a long day." Chan ruffled the maknae's head of hair before exiting the room.

Jisung of course wasn't looking for his next schedule afterwords.

At the studio they all got in with a meeting with other music directors of their comeback's songs and the helping out with the concept themes. Since they were well experienced in their field they had already began getting in the both and recording a b-side.

"Yah! Han stop goofing you're gonna make Chan piss himself from laughing!" Changbin scolding their maknae while trying not to crack a smile.

"What? Should I go deeper?" Jisung goofing around as always as he couldn't sit still. "How about opera~." Belting out in English.

Changbin soon joined Jisung for acting like complete fools while Chan's laughter bouncing off the walls. They knew the times when to be serious after their fun but still managed to still have good time.

After their first successful song recorded for the album it was now time for Jisung to go to his next project, nothing but dread.

"Hey, do you think I can come with you? Just to see what you do, get a feel of the acting environment." Changbin tried convincing the younger to let him tag along with reasons no one was buying.

"I know you just want to see Hyunjin on set but I'll let you tag along, maybe it'll bring my mood up." Jisung didn't deny as it could now be tolerable.

The two idols and their manager split ways with Chan and headed straight to the film set. When they arrived it was close to finishing up their episode they were filming, Jisung finally getting a sneak peak of the acting.

~~~

Key to the characters:
Minho - joongki (lead)
Hyunjin - kang (second male lead)
Yuna - boah (female lead)

~~~

"Boah! Are you okay? What happened?!" Joongki rushed over to Boah who was soaking wet with bruises covering her delicate skin.

He scanned her bruises with worried eyes but soon those worried eyes turned into hatred to whoever did caused this.

"Who did this?" Nothing but a cold tone.

"I—I can't say Joongki." Boah bursted into tears who was soon pulled into a comforting hug by the main lead.

He petted her soaked chocolate brown hair, letting her calm down in his arms.

While she was crying into his chest the second lead, Kang, came running into the room. He stopped in his tracks quickly after noticed the two in each other's arms, a tug pulling at character's heart string.

"Boah . . . ."

"Kang? Why are you here?" Boah heard her best friend's voice from behind.