𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

ELENA

Atlas drops me to my room and we stop at my door frame. "Tonight was amazing. I missed you, you know" I say while looking up at him. He smiles warm and softly, taking me into his arms. 

"I know, Lele, I missed you too. Now, please get some rest, you had a long day. We'll catch up tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, we all will be going to Greece to celebrate your 18th birthday, understood?" he replies.

 I nod.

 "Do not stay up late listening to Lana Del Rey and go to sleep" he adds as he stretches the last word.

 "I don't have time to listen to Lana Del Rey, it's already 2 AM" I mumble into his chest.

 "True but who knows? You're crazy. You're quiet capable of staying up all night" He replies. 

"Shut up" I say while giggling and poking his chest. "Goodnight" I add finally. He puts both of his hands on my cheeks and lifts my head up, making me look up at him. 

He kisses my forehead and says "goodnight Lele. I love you" 

"I love you too," I say back.

I twist my doorknob and enter my room. I remove my heels, closing the door behind me with my back. I directly enter my washroom and turn on the hot water tap. I remove all my makeup using makeup remover and start to gently undress myself. I turn off the tap and enter the hot tub. I rest my back on the wall of the tub and close my eyes. Zade. I wonder why I keep thinking about him. He seemed off in the party. He was probably just tired, we all were. After several moments of tranquility, I get up and wrap myself in a towel, exiting the bathroom. I open my closet and remove the silky lavender night gown. I wear my night outfit and climb on to my bed. I pull the blanket and close my eyes. I'll be eighteen next week.

ZADE

It's currently 7:00am and I decided to eat my breakfast. On my way down, I hear Elena screaming in her room. These screams sound terrifying. I knock softly and twist the door knob, not waiting for a response. I close the door behind me, looking at Elena in nothing but concern.

When I enter, Elena is on her bed, asleep and she's sweating while crushing the pillow she wrapped in her arms. Tears run down her face and I want to remove her from the pain she is suffering with right now, the pain she will be suffering with in the future, the pain she was suffering in the past. I slowly rub my hand across her forehead to calm her down.

 "Love, you need to wake up. Please, sweetheart. Please wake up from the fantasy you currently are in. Wake up for me, princess, Please." I basically beg her until I feel her move. 

She opens her eyes quickly and starts crying. "No. Stop. Please don't do this to me. I don't deserve this. Please. I can't do this. This can't be happening. Stop. Please." She says while she places her hands in between her thighs.

 I take her hands in mine and put them on my arms and they slowly goes up to my shoulder then, my chest. I gently hold her waist and pull her on top of me. Her nails poke me but I don't care as long as this helps her. "It's okay, darling. It was just a bad dream. You're alright. I'm not going to hurt you. No one is going to hurt you. you're alright. I promise."

 She clings on to me even more now. "You promise?" She asks me, not realizing that her lips are brushing my neck. I never seen her so comfortable with me. She's not shy that most of her naked legs are exposed to me. I love her like this. So vulnerable. So perfect without much blocking her body from my sight. Nothing stopping me from touching her. From touching what what's mine. 

"I promise" I say once again while rubbing my hand up and down her back, my other hand resting on her lower back. Her legs are wrapped around my waist, face buried in my neck and her hands are around my chest. I love this moment. I hope to death that I can relive this moment later in the future.

I hear someone call my name. My mother. "I have to go, Love. I'm sorry. My mom is calling me" I say to the beautiful young women in my arms. She hums as I feel her do so on my neck. I notice that she is almost asleep so I take my phone out of my pocket and open my mom's contact.

 I notice that she is almost asleep so I take my phone out of my pocket and open my mom's contact

I keep my phone on flight mode so it doesn't cause any disturbance to Elena.