༊*·˚01

𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬, 01

   Shin Han-Byeol let out a weary sigh as her classmates chattered incessantly, their voices merging into an indistinguishable racket. Even with her headphones blasting at full volume, their chatter drowned out the music she was desperately trying to enjoy. 

   On their way to the Muryeong Youth Center for a school trip, she found herself occupying a seat ahead of her two closest friends, Lee Yoon-Seo and Oh Jung-Won. Despite the solitude her spot offered, she couldn't help but long for a moment of peace amidst the commotion.

   Shin Han-Byeol wasn't exactly the type of person people would avoid, more she would avoid people. 

   Shin Han-Byeol glanced back in her seat to steal a brief glance at their class president, Kim Jun-Hee, who was serenely slumbering while Kim So-Mi adoringly admired his peaceful demeanor. "Just sit next to him if you'll keep staring like that," Oh Jung-Won remarked with a sigh, her fingers continuing to dance across the keys of her laptop. Among her two closest friends, Han-Byeol's secret crush on their class president was known only to them. Once they had found out, Han-Byeol had had sworn to kill them if they revealed her secret to anyone else.

   Han-Byeol smirked, "I wasn't staring."

   "Yeah right, sure." Yoon-Seo's lips curled into a smile.

   Han-Byeol pouted and turned back around, staring out of the window to get lost in the beautiful scenery.

   As the trio made their way off of the bus, Yoon-Seo spoke, "Hey, have we been here? Why do I feel like I have?"

   "All youth centers look the same." Jung-Won replied bluntly as her eyes drifted back to her laptop screen again.

   "Wait a minute. It does feel a little familiar.." Han-Byeol paused and then shrugged, "Who cares.."