༊*·˚02

𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬, 02

   "What? He hasn't come yet?" Han-Byeol asked as they walked up to the reception desk in the lobby.

   "The teacher left a long time ago." Jung-Won replied.

   "Nothing could've happened right? What if he got into an accident?" Yoon-Seo suggested.

   Han-Byeol spotted Jun-Hee walking down the stairs a few yards away from where they stood, "Ah, Jun-Hee! Do you know when our teacher's coming back?"

   "No, I don't know because I can't reach him. Are your phones working?" He asked.

   "No they aren't." Yoon-Seo replied.

   "Where are the staff here?" Han-Byeol took notice of there being no adult in sight since their teacher had left.

   "I guess they all went with the teacher, no one's here." The Kim boy sighed.

   "What? What do we do then? How long do we have to wait?"

   "There must be a phone in the office, right? Let's check it out." Han-Byeol suggested.

   "Alright."

   Once the students made it to the office they looked around and tried to dial several different numbers on the phones but no one picked up. "It's not working." Jun-Hee exhaled.

   "It's not working for me either.." Han-Byeol grumbled.

   "The coffee hasn't been touched.. You really didn't see anyone?" Yoon-Seo asked Jun-Hee with a mug in her hands.

   "No I didn't.." He shook his head.

   Just as Yoon-Seo placed the mug down on the table the phone in front of Han-Byeol began to ring. Her hand shot straight to the phone, picking it up straight away, "Hello? Hell-" She looked down at the phone and back to her friends, "It cut off.. What the heck.."

   "Call the police. 911 or whatever." Jung-Won spoke in a distressed tone.

   Han-Byeol nodded and dialled the police to only receive no answer, "Nothing.. No one's picking up.."

   The students became startled by a sudden notification from their phones. A message was sent from the group chat,

KIM SO-MI

 Lee Yoon-Seo! Come to the pool 

in the annex right now. It's urgent.