༊*·˚06

𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬, 06

   Hyun-Ho lunged toward Kyung-Jun, bashing the can of Pringles against his head before shoving him into the counter. Jin-Ha rushed forward to attack Hyun-Ho, but Hyun-Ho held him off, delivering a punch before kicking Seung-Bin. Jin-Ha attempted another tackle, only to be flung into a shelf of snacks. "He's good!" Han-Byeol laughed, covering her mouth with her hand, unaware of Jun-Hee's hand intertwined with her free hand, gently pulling her back.

   Kyung-Jun made another attempt to redeem himself after Hyun-Ho landed a punch straight across Seung-Bin's face. Amidst the flurry of kicks, snacks flying, and punches thrown, Kyung-Jun didn't stand a chance. Hyun-Ho flipped the boy over, decking him on the floor. Hyun-Ho then leaned down toward him, his hand tightening around Kyung-Jun's neck. "Let go of me! I said let go, you prick," Kyung-Jun struggled to shout.

   "Are you going to listen?" Hyun-Ho demanded, his grip tightening around Kyung-Jun's neck when he didn't respond. "Are you going to do as I say?!"

   After putting up with a few more struggles, Kyung-Jun finally surrendered, or so it seemed, "I get it, you jerk!" 

   Hyun-Ho shoved his hand off of the boy, walking back to the small group that waited at the door. "Let's go."

   As they were all going to walk out, Kyung-Jun grabbed a pair of scissors and ran towards Hyun-Ho, attempting to attack him. Jun-Hee quickly stepped forward, holding Kyung-Jun's hand back. "Yah, yah, yah!"

   "Come here." Kyung-Jun spat, grabbing Hyun-Ho by the collar.

   Han-Byeol clenched her fists and yelled, "Yah!" She walked toward Kyung-Jun and harshly pushed him backwards several times. "Will you stop it for goodness' sake?!" she exclaimed in frustration.

   "Don't fucking touch me unless you want to end up like he was going to." Kyung-Jun spat shoving her shoulder.

   "You think I'm scared of you?!" Han-Byeol spat, her voice dripping with defiance. "You're just a pathetic excuse for a human being, bullying others to boost your fragile ego. Well, let me make one thing crystal clear, you're not fooling anyone! You're just a sad, insecure little shithead trying to make yourself feel big by picking on others. But let me tell you something, bastard. You don't scare me one bit. So go ahead, keep puffing out your chest like you're hot stuff. But deep down, we both know you're nothing but a spineless coward!" Her words cut through the air like a knife, each syllable entwined with contempt.

   "You fucking bitch. What the fuck did you just say to me?! Do you have a death wish?!" Kyung-Jun threatened, his grip on the scissors tightening.

   "Like you could even do anything." The girl shot back.

   "Oh, yeah?" The boy pushed her back with force, holding the scissors up, "I can't do anything, can I?"