༊*·˚09

𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬, 09

   "Yah! Open the door!" Jun-Hee yelled, slamming his fists on the door as did Han-Byeol and Yoon-Seo. "Yah! Open the door right now!"

   "Guys! I'm in here!"

   Han-Byeol watched with growing apprehension as Jun-Hee unleashed a gust of kicks upon the door, his frustration visible in each strike. Sensing the urgency of the situation, she darted into the nearby storeroom, her heart pounding with adrenaline. There, she spotted an axe hanging on the wall, and with cautious determination, she reached out and pulled it off cautiously.

   With her grip tightening on the axe in fear, Han-Byeol ran out of the room and back into the hallway, her voice carrying a quiet intensity as she addressed Jun-Hee. "Move."

   "Give me that. Stay away," he ordered, taking the axe from Han-Byeol and pushing her away from the door. Yoon-Seo gripped Han-Byeol's hand firmly as Jun-Hee began hammering the door knob with the axe. As the door knob clattered to the ground after just three strikes, Jun-Hee barged into the room, with Han-Byeol, Yoon-Seo, and Jung-Won following closely behind.

   "Damn it, Kim Jun-Hee!" Kyung-Jun yelled as he watched the boy run in with the axe.

   "Woo-Ram!" Han-Byeol yelled at the sight of the boy duct taped to a chair, blood all over his face and shirt. The three girls ripped the tape off of Woo-Ram and helped him get out of the studio.

   "You're crazy." Jun-Hee spat. "You're lunatics!"

   "Who's real crazy here?!" Kyung-Jun shot back. "He's the Mafia! He killed Lee Ju-Young!"

   "Woo-Ram, are you alright? Here." Han-Byeol spoke as she flung the boy's arm around her shoulder walking him out of the studio with Yoon-Seo and Jung-Won.

   As they made their way out of the studio, the sudden chime of a notification jolted their attention back to their phones. Han-Byeol's eyes widened in shock as she quickly read the notification. Woo-Ram, equally concerned, snatched So-Mi's phone to see what had happened.

PARK JI-SOO VOTED FOR PARK WOO-RAM.

CHA YU-JUN VOTED FOR PARK WOO-RAM.

  Woo-Ram crumpled to the ground, his laughter tinged with madness as he pounded the floor. "Fuck! Should've taken out Ko Kyung-Jun first. I'd be an idiot if I just die." His gaze darted up as Mi-Na, Ji-Soo, and Yu-Jun appeared around the corner. "Shit.." he cursed, then hurriedly bolted into the studio.