༊*·˚12

𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬, 12

   "Han-Byeol, Yoon-Seo." Jun-Hee's voice was heard as he entered the room, Jung-Won and Da-Bum behind him. The Shin girl moved the camera lens up to face her classmates, before she snapped a photo of them, "What are you doing?"

   The girl looked back at the picture she had just taken to find that their faces had been glitched out, just like in the photograph, "It's doing the same thing." She muttered, standing up.

   "What do you mean?" Jung-Won asked.

   "When Han-Byeol took the pictures, it was just fine. But only your faces look weird. Just like in that group photo." Yoon-Seo explained. 

   "What's wrong?" Da-Bum asked.

   "We saw that ghost earlier." Han-Byeol pursed her lips and picked up the key, showing her classmates, "And I found this."

   "What's that key for?" Jun-Hee inquired.

   "I don't know what it's for, but if there's a message for it, it must be something important." She responded.

   "What message?"

   Han-Byeol gave them a confused look before turning to Yoon-Seo, who shared the same expression, "To find the host. Didn't you get it?"

   The three students looked amongst each other before Jung-Won checked her phone, "No, I didn't get any. What about you two?"

   "Not for me." Jun-Hee replied.

   "Me too. I didn't get any." Da-Bum followed.

   "What?" Yoon-Seo said in disbelief, "Was it just us?"

   "What did it say? Show me." Jung-Won said.

   "It disappeared." Yoon-Seo's gaze was at her feet. "Anyway, there must be a reason to find the host. Let's tell everyone and search together."

   "Do we have to tell them now?"

   "What?" Han-Byeol sighed.

   "To be honest, I don't know what you guys are talking about." Jung-Won crossed her arms. "When we went to the swimming pool yesterday, we didn't find anything. What if you get suspected as a Mafia for saying that?"

   "This has nothing to do with the Mafia." Han-Byeol scoffed. "We even got a message."

   "You said it disappeared. If other people don't believe it, there's nothing you can do." Jung-Won replied.

   "So you don't believe us either?" Han-Byeol murmured.

   "It's not that we don't believe you." Da-Bum muttered. "It's just what the situation says."