༊*·˚08

𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬, 08

   "Han-Byeol. Wake up, my shining star. Don't give up." Her father. Again.

   "Appa! Wait!" Han-Byeol darted up to find herself sat on one of the beds in the infirmary.

   "Han-Byeol. Are you okay?" The Shin girl turned to her left to find Na-Hee, wrapping a bandage around her ankle.

   "What happened?" Han-Byeol asked, moving to sit at the edge of the bed.

   "You don't remember.." Na-Hee muttered. "It was all so sudden. You passed out. I was so scared."

   "No, I'm fine." The girl responded with a reassuring smile as she hopped off of the bed and knelt down to assist Na-Hee, "Let me wrap the bandage for you."

   "Why do they have to die?" The Ahn girl asked abruptly, tears forming in her eyes.

   "Na-Hee.."

   "Hyun-Ho was trying to help me. Why do we have to suffer like this?" She cried.

   Han-Byeol continued to wrap the bandage around her foot, offering Na-Hee a moment to release her emotions. Once the bandage was secure, she looked up at Na-Hee and gently placed a comforting hand on top of hers. "It's okay. Just cry," she reassured her, understanding the need for emotional release in times of distress.

KO KYUNG-JUN VOTED FOR PARK WOO-RAM.

SHIN SEUNG-BIN VOTED FOR PARK WOO-RAM.

KIM JIN-HA VOTED FOR PARK WOO-RAM.

CHOI MI-NA VOTED FOR PARK WOO-RAM.