༊*·˚04

𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬, 04

   "There's a mountain between the trail, and at the end is a village." Jun-Hee announced to the class, guiding them via the large map displayed in the lobby. "We just have to find people and ask for help."

   "It's annoying to just wait. It won't hurt to give it a shot." Kyung-Jun said. "But do we all have to go? That's so inefficient."

   "Yes, we can't all go. I'll go on my own." Jun-Hee replied.

   "I'll come with you." Han-Byeol volunteered.

   Jun-Hee stopped her almost before she could even finish her sentence, "No. Stay here. The mountain trail will be tough."

   "Yes." Jung-Won spoke as she pulled Han-Byeol back. "You'll become a burden if you end up lagging behind."

   "Byeol.. Let's stay here." Yoon-Seo urged with worry in her voice.

   "But he can't go on his own." The Shin girl replied.

   "We'll come with you." So-Mi spoke up for not just herself, but Woo-Ram too.

   "Huh? Why me too?" The boy asked confusedly.

   "Na-Hee. Ji-Soo." So-Mi turned to the two girls, hoping they would volunteer to come along as well. "Yu-Jun, you'll come too, right?"

   "No I won't." Ji-Soo replied stubbornly.

   "Then I won't go either." Yu-Jun followed.

   "Where's your sense of loyalty?" So-Mi scoffed. "Na-Hee. You won't come either?" So-Mi sighed, receiving no response from the girl.

   "What a mix." Hyun-Ho exhaled. "You lot are too weak to hike a mountain. I'll go too."

   "I'll come as well." Na-Hee awkwardly put her hand up. Eun-Ha tagged along as well, despite her friends trying to persuade her not to.