Character Cast and Introduction

Terry Hoffman

Chase

Skye

Ryder

Rocky

Gasket

Marshall

Emily Crance

Seth Bilson

William Heston

Rubble

Zuma

Everest

Tracker

Bryan Marks

Franklin Isley

Daronde' Young

Samuel Jobs

Owen Clouder

Cubby Michaelson

Now for the new Characters.

Rudy Stein: Rudy is the 9 year old child that Terry spotted in the alleyway. He also happens to be the leader of the group he is in. Rudy is an Albino with his right hand bent inward. But Rudy does not let his imperfect hand, or poor vision hold him back. He commonly sports a light blue polo with a black sherpa, dark blue jeans, Dark Knight Rider sunglasses, brown boots, and left-combed hair. His crush is on Morgan, and he is a large fan of many spy films and mystery-thrillers. His origin is that he was an orphan for as long as he could remember. He talked to the head of the place he was at; Sherri Jones, and found out that he was unwanted because of his disability. But he also found out that his parents names were Evan and Hannah Stein. He was hoping that he could one day find his parents, and hoping that they would take him back. But with Terry's help, he could eventually find them. 

Morgan Mitchell: Morgan is the 10-year old heart of the young group. Each member of Rudy's group suffers from a disability to some extent. Morgan is suffering from Dyslexia, and she has been abused most of her life because of it. This was mostly by her mother and father; Carrie and Rodney Mitchell. They never took her to a doctor to be tested at a young age, nor did they try to figure out what she was going through. They just believed that she was a mistake from God due to them being very over-religious to the Christians. Even when Morgan discovered what she was going through, they did not listen to her. So Morgan became rebellious to her parents, and joined Rudy and his gang so that she could be at peace. She sports long brown bangs, a magenta tee with a red plaid button-up, gray pants, white sneakers, and occasional white baseball cap.

Stephen Gates: Stephen is a 9-year old, and is the brains of the group. Stephen is not disabled like Morgan. But he gets picked on, because of his burns. He got involved with an arson accident in his home when he was 4. Stephen's body was mostly unscathed, but 25% of the right side of his face was permanently burned. Luckly, no hair was lost except his eyebrow. But what he lacks in his face, he makes up for his mind. His IQ is much higher than the average child. In fact, he even uses this for multiple forms of product development. He hopes to become a good electrical engineer, to develop new products for simpler lives. But his mother; Octavia is a bit overprotective, and often gets in the way of his son's independence. This was because of the passing of Stephen's father; Lincoln. He passed from an electrical accident at the phone developing factory he was working at when Stephen was 6. But nonetheless, after learning about many of those famous with tech such as Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, and of course Bill Gates, Stephen wanted to change the world at a good rate. But did not want to make the same mistakes that Steve Jobs made. Stephen commonly sports a lime green sweater vest over a white button up, black pants and shoes, and blonde curtain hair. 

Troy Campbell: Troy was another 9 year old of the group. But he is crippled on his legs. Now, he gets picked on from others, because of others thinking his legs are weak. However, that is not the case. Troy's leg muscles are so strong that the bones of his legs cannot support them. Despite that, Troy also wants to create things. He has plans for making leg braces, so that he can walk with a neural interface, and help others who had to suffer anything similar. So he got involved with inventions. But his father; Benjamin had refused to allow him to purchase the products he needed. Benjamin did not have belief in his son like his late wife; Annie did. Troy sports a spiky military cut along with a yellow striped polo with brown pants and shoes.

Luke Allison: Luke is an 8 year old. He is not disabled like the rest, but he is in Rudy's group because of what he wants to do in his life. Luke loves to dance, but he especially loves ballet. However he gets picked on by his classmates because of that. It was Luke's Aunt; Pamela Allison, who was a ballerina that inspired him. Luke's parents; Toby and Gabriella had passed away when Luke was 3 from a plane crash. So Toby's sister; Pamela did her best to look after her nephew. After she got her back injured from a show a few years back, Pamela had to resign from what she loved when Luke was 7. This broke her heart, but Luke caught notice of this. To cheer his aunt up, he decided to continue her legacy. Luke sports slicked back ginger hair, a white Henley, blue jeans, and brown sneakers.

Susan Ames: Susan is the 8 year old joker of the group. Despite her charisma, she is not all that happy at her home. Susan's parents; Rebecca and Jax are a bit over-strict. They always try to push their daughter into doing too much for herself. She had to do many chores in the house at her young age, eat the food no matter is she did not like it, and get Nothing but Straight A's in school. Even a B was unacceptable, and she would be grounded for a long time. She grew tired of this, and retreated to Rudy and the gang to avoid going home. Susan sports a blonde short hairstyle, a white top, a denim jacket, black shorts, and brown boots.

Corey Eason: Unlike the rest of the new cast, Corey is not in Rudy's group. He is in fact their rival, along with his own gang. We will get to them later in the story. Corey's father; Timothy was always caring about his job as an innovator for modern tech, but never spent enough time with his family. He barely even expressed emotion to his family. Even after his wife; Beth had passed, it still was not enough for Timothy to come make up for his son. So Corey grew up without any real love in his family, and lashes out at others due to having no discipline. Corey is a 13 year old who sports a black mullet with added sideburns, a black sleeveless shirt, beige pants, and white Nikes.

We will meet others in the story, but this is my main cast. I will introduce the rest when I get my chapters out. Thank you, and let's begin the Sequel.