Chapter 4: Gregory's Crew

As the 30 minutes pass, Harry becomes the first one of the group to wake up. He observed around him to see himself on the far left of the trap they were in. He notices a collar around his neck. He then looks to see the other 4 with the same thing. I call these the "Strangle Collar Traps."

Harry: What the Shit is this?

Just then, Daryl woke up. He looked around, and instantly got freaked out.

Daryl: Help!

The noise did nothing but wake everyone else up.

Gregory: That bastard! He knocked us out and brought us here.

Andrew: What?

Tobey: And why are these collars so damn tight?

Gregory: That asshole will get what is coming for him.

Just then, the TV Monitor in front of them turns on as Terry in his mask and suit begins to explain the rules.

Terry: (Distorted) Gregory Clay, Harrison Denlon, Andrew Pérez, Daryl Stanheight, and Tobey Bell. Hello, and welcome. I would like to play a game. From your youth, you have all been brought into bad lives that could have been prevented from being continued. Today, I took notice of that, and I will help each of you to redeem yourself if you accept the opportunity. Today, 5 will become one, each with the same goal to live. There are 5 players in the game, along with 5 tests that 1 of each of you need to complete. But remember that failure to play by the rules could result in a death for you. Let's start off with one of you. Daryl.

Daryl: Me?!

Terry: (Distorted) At your peak, you have been constantly been known for strangling others around you. You have even become responsible for the death of your wife after she found out about what you were doing. And both me and Drew do not like what we saw in you afterward.

Daryl: Don't you dare mention my daughter's name!

Terry: (Distorted) You played too rough with others around you. But now, you will understand the pains of being shoved around. The collars around your necks are symbols to your strangling, Daryl. They can expand inside so much, that your neck will be lead to a very fatal choking. All of your fates are linked for the entirety of the game. If 1 of you should happen to move fourth to obtain the key inside the glass box, the devices will set off, and you will have 60 seconds to get the collar off your neck. If you don't get to the key in time, your trap will lead to your demise. Each of you only saw each other as nothing but loose ends to your objectives. But if all of you are to survive, then you will need to become more. Let the games begin. (Message Ends)

Gregory: Daryl, why would you do that to your wife?!

Daryl: It was an accident! I never intended to harm my family. I was drunk. I regret what I have done. I didn't know better!

Andy: Guys, stop it. I noticed the timer up there going down from 15 minutes. The clock is rigged to those jars.

Harry: What the Hell are those things?!

Gregory: Those are nail bombs. Homemade, and most likely C-4.

Daryl: How do you know about that, Greg?

Gregory: I have delt with these when I was kidnapped at a young age. I almost died from the bombs.

Daryl: Well, let me help you survive a 2nd time.

Andy: Daryl, wait!

But Daryl didn't listen to the rules. He activated the 60 second timer after he yanked on the collar. He aimed for the key as the collars began to puff up inside, and squeeze his neck. Daryl grabbed the key after breaking the box with his shoe. But before Daryl could unlock the collar, Gregory kicked him on the knee as he dropped the key.