Chapter 5: Andrew's Confession and The Discovery

As Andrew and Tobey made it to the next room, Tobey was beginning to complain as Andrew was becoming annoyed with his impatience.

Andy: Tobey, could you please be quiet for more than 30 seconds?!

Tobey: No! I have had enough of this. We are in the next room now. Let's look around.

Andy: Fine, but you are getting on my nerves.

As they look around, they find a note on top of a TV with Andrew's name. Tobey reads the note.

Note: "Close the door to hear the rules."

Tobey: So let's shut it. We need to Press on.

Andy: Wait. We don't know what we are getting ourselves into. We are rushing too fast.

Tobey: Andy, who gives a shit? We won't get out unless we know what to do. (Shuts the door behind them)

As Tobey shut the door behind him and Andrew, the TV turned on as Terry in his Masked Figure state began to speak.

Message: (Distorted) Hello, Andrew. It's time to play a game. Your task is also very simple. But you are not alone in this test. While you were a very good person at heart, you never opened up to others around you about who you are. You are afraid that they won't accept you. But today, you will be given a chance to stand up for yourself. (Tobey presses the pause button on the TV)

Tobey: Andy, what is he talking about? You didn't keep secrets from us.

Andy: I don't think that it's you I was afraid to speak up to. There were others in my life I felt like they wouldn't accept me if I told them.

Tobey: Who?

Andy: He will tell you for me since I don't feel like doing it myself. (Presses Play)

Message: (Distorted) The people you will meet in your game should be all too familiar to you, as well as the flaws you know about them. We have your parents; Lyndon and Mamie Pérez... (Spotlight shows them wirh their hands tied and necks strapped to barbed wire.)

They are caught into what I call a 'Sister Trap' of "The Gallows" from Saw 6. I call this "The Twist Tie Trap.

Lyndon: Son?! Please, get us out of here!

Mamie: Andy, my baby! Please!

Message: (Distorted) Your girlfriend; Mia Danvers... (Spotlight shows Mia strapped to the barbed wire on the left of Mamie)

Mia: Babe, please stop it! Don't let me die!

Message: (Distorted) And your best friend; Kevin Postin... (Spotlight shows Kevin tied to the barbed wire on the left of Lyndon.)

Kevin: Andy?! Help me!

Message: (Distorted) While they all might look innocent, they were involved with you hiding who you really are. The reason why is this. Despite you going out with Mia, you are attracted to the same gender. But you always went over to Gregory, and his gang, because you wanted to get away from the scenes they cause. (Andy pauses the Message)

Mia: (Shocked) What?!

Lyndon: What the fuck is he saying, son?!

Kevin: Yeah, none of that's true!

Andy then looked at the 4 sadly.

Andy: I am afraid it is. He is telling you the truth. (Presses Play)

Message: (Distorted) But you never told them this, because you knew this flaw about them. Your parents, your girlfriend, and your best friend are all homophobics. In other words, they always disrespected the Gay and Lesbians of the world. But today, you will decide if they deserve the chance to get to know the true you, as well as forgive themselves and others for their actions. (Andy pauses the Message)