Chapter 9: The Interrogation

Over at the Adventure City Elementary School, we go over to Rudy and The Underdogs hanging out in the cafeteria. They were still upset at Susan for what she tried to do to Terry, and they distanced her from the group for a while as a result.

Luke: Guys, do we really need to keep Susan away?

Stephen: She hurt Rudy. She needs to learn what will happen if she keeps her behavior up.

Rudy: Guys, I already told you, I was fine. I am healing from my injury. And look. (Shows the cast on his right arm) My right hand will finally be useful.

Troy: I guess that's true. But I hope that Terry will be able to forgive Susan once they are ready to talk. I know that Susan was scared, but let's hope she won't do something like that again.

Morgan: Hopefully not.

Just then, Rudy got a call from Terry.

Rudy: What could Detective Hoffman need now? (Answers the call and puts on speakerphone) Hello, Detective. What is it?

Terry: I found out who the imposter is.

Morgan: You mean, the person who killed Jack Bueller?

Terry: Yes, but the person we need to find is at the High School closeby to yours.

Luke: Oh no. Why did it have to be where Corey is at?

Stephen: Terry, do you suspect that Corey did it?

Terry: No. We checked the voice recording, and it translated back to a female. And this person is also connected to the Rabinowitz Family since this murder happened at the same farm owned by the family.

Rudy: Uh oh. I know who that is.

Terry: Don't tell me. I already know who it is too. I am on my way to take care of it now.

Troy: Be careful, Terry.

Terry then hung up as he proceeded to drive to the Adventure City High School to confront his imposter. But now, we go to Corey Eason, who is beating up his gang for them leaving him in the road as he got beaten up by Terry and his friends.

Ravi: Corey, please. We didn't want to die.

Corey then kicked Ravi in the face.

Corey: Did you just talk back to me?! (Stomps on his crotch) No one talks back to me!

Elizabeth: Baby, please. I thought you loved me.

Corey: No. Besides, I already had another's eyes on me.

Then, Vanessa Rabinowitz came up to the group.

Vanessa: Hey, baby. How have things been going?

Elizabeth: What?! Corey, We dated each other! What are you doing?!

Corey: I was dating Vanessa too.

Vanessa: Wait! Corey, you didn't tell me you were with anyone!

Elizabeth: (Tears up) Corey, why? I thought you loved me. I thought I could be happy for once.

Corey: You thought wrong. You are a stupid, emotional crybaby. I never loved you, Eliza. I just wanted you in my group of girls.

When Corey said that, Elizabeth couldn't believe her eyes. She ran off in disbelief.

Edward: Lizzy, wait! (Chases after her)

Ravi couldn't believe his eyes. As the 14 year old Edward chased after Elizabeth, Ravi couldn't take this anymore.

Ravi: Corey, what the Hell?!

Corey: Shut up! You all can't escape me! You need me. Be lucky that my father won't mess up your lives at home. Let's go, babe.