Chapter 6: An Unexpected Night

As Terry and Emily tuck in for the night, we go to Skye and Chase. As they were making out, Skye needed to inform Chase of something unexpected.

Skye: Chasey, I have to tell you something. But I am worried that you will be upset

Chase: Don't worry, Skye. I wouldn't get upset at you. I will listen to you.

Skye: (Sighs) Okay. Chase, I'm in heat.

Chase's eyes had widened.

Chase: What?

Skye: I'm in heat, Chasey.

Chase was very surprised. He knew that he and Skye were still young, but he didn't anticipate that Skye would be in heat too early.

Chase: I understand. Skye, I'm not against this, but we should talk this out with Ryder and Terry once morning arrives.

Skye: No. This isn't a topic that I like to talk about with others. Chase, I know about our age, but I still can't stop it. (Kisses Chase deeply)

Chase knew that he could get in trouble in the future if he and Skye didn't come clean about this, but he still didn't want to leave Skye on her own. So he kissed her back. As things went further down the line, Chase was already questioning his choice.

Chase: (Thoughts) I am sorry, Ryder. I know how loyal I need to be for the team. I can't let anything distract me, but I just hope that you and Terry will understand. Skye, if you wish to become my mate, then so be it. It will likely be on both of us anyway.

I am sorry for telling you this, my friends. But I can't tell you farther than there. I know that a few of you fans will be upset at me for this. But this was under my family's warning. I will leave the rest of that part to your imagination. But now, lets get over to the other ships of the story.

Rocky and Gasket were already in the other room watching a horror film. With popcorn in tow, they are enjoying the final battle between a child and it's toy.

(Inside the film)

Inside of a toy making factory, the doll was stitched to a toy maker board. As he was howling in pain, the teenager then called out to the child.

Girl: Do it!

Then the 8 year old presses a button to send the doll backwards to a limb fuser machine. The toy then pleads for his life.

Doll: Andy, please! I was only playing.

But they didn't spare him. As the teenage girl gives the middle finger to the toy, the hatch of the machine closes as the doll screams and cries out in pain.

(Real World)

Rocky: Holy shoot.

Gasket: Yeah. Honestly, why can't we go back to the old 90's nostalgia? Slashers have brought life into the 80's, and the 90's were better.

Rocky: Yes. It is just so difficult to find anything good to watch nowadays.

Gasket: You know, we could go ahead and mate once the film is over. I overheard Chase and Skye earlier.

Rocky: Oh no.

Gasket: What? Is the age a bad thing to you, babe?

Rocky: Age is not the issue, Gasket. It's the Rules that are a more pressing matter.

Gasket: Oh yes. It seems like they don't understand the Rules of Horror in order to survive, and they already broke the first rule.

Rocky: It isn't a movie in the real world, but it is always good to be just in case. We will save it for another time, okay?