Chapter 8: Catching the Imitator

Once Terry got into his SUV, he drove to the Old Rabinowitz Family Farm. When he arrived, he found that his old friend; Officer Dillon Norris was in the investigation too.

Terry: Officer Norris, old friend. What are you doing here?

Norris: Oh, Terry. Good to see you. I am not just working in school security. I also got hired for investigations like these. But why are you here?

Terry: I overheard on the news about what went down here, so I came here to look at the scene. With my current place as a Detective, it felt needed.

But then, Norris' colleague and partner; Officer Spencer Lawrence overheard, and decided to intervene.

Lawrence: I'm sorry, kid. No one enters the crime scene, especially at your age.

Norris: Spencer, This is my old friend, Terrence Audrey Hoffman. He didn't join the force full time, but The PAW Patrol hired him as a Detective on their team. He is actually very smart when it comes to mysteries like these.

Lawrence: That doesn't matter. This isn't something that kids can handle seeing.

Terry: I have seen gore before, Officer Lawrence. Just let me take a look, and I think I could help you find out who could have done this.

Spencer did have his doubts at how well a teen could solve a case so complicated, even if he was not officially on the force. But in the end, he did trust his colleague. So he accepted Terry's help with reluctance.

Lawrence: (Sighs) Fine. But I need to warn you, kid. This isn't like the movies.

Terry: I am aware.

So Terry went inside the Barn to have a look. Meanwhile, The Pups and Teens got a call from Mayor Goodway.

Chase: Hi, Mayor Goodway. So how have things been going since we left?

Mayor Goodway: Surprisingly good. The town did their best to keep out of trouble. And for updating on the Jumble Sale, we got a lot of stuff here. But they all came from Sid Swashbuckle. This is odd, because this is the first time he did this for once, and he seems to like it.

Ryder: Oh, yeah. Terry encountered Sid when we were in the jungle to find the Staff of the Cobra King. Terry gave Sid a chance to do something good with his treasure, and it looks like Sid thought it through.

Mayor Goodway: Also, Moby came from Puplantis to help us when a problem occurred, or if we needed repairs.

Rubble: Yes. When Terry came down to Puplantis with us, he wanted to help Moby out with his problem of being alone. It looks like he took Terry's wise words into consideration.

Mayor Goodway: I see. A lot has been changing since you left to stop Victoria again. Speaking of, what happened to her?

Rocky: That's a bit complicated to answer. But we can tell you that she might not bother us again.

Gasket: At least we don't expect her to. Also, how has Dwayne been doing since he started working at Mr. Porter's?

Mayor Goodway: He is doing quite well. He has been keeping the customers entertained, and does what is asked of him. No complaints.

Seth: It seems like that Terry's form of rehabilitation has its pros. But right now we have another goal, and a friend of ours needs to recover in a few weeks to about a month. Once he is fully healed, we will go back to Adventure Bay by then.

Emily: But until then, try to have trust in the others too. Hopefully our other members can handle themselves, but the more the merrier. Plus, if we are lucky, they would save us the trouble.