An Unexpected Announcement

Hello, everyone. If you are reading this, then you are likely aware of the recent news we got. This is in regards to being able to chat with eachother 1-1. We got the notification that Wattpad is planning to remove the Private Chat feature. If it turns out successful, this will inhibit us from being able to bond closer in the future, so I created this message for the members of my community. These are the messages that I want to give to my friends before this May arrives. If the feature is removed, these will be the final messages I want to give to my friends. I will dive right in.

ThreadyRumble, you have been one of the first two people to look after me since my beginning. Not only that, but you also gave me the guidance I needed to start my Community. Without your help, I don't know if I could have been able to have the confidence to post The Human Collaborators. I know we didn't talk recently, and I apologize for not being able to bond with you much. But I still remember all you did for me. And I thank you for that. I still hope that we can remain strong as one. I won't forget what you did for me.

Calyp50, We have been close friends since I have been trying to help you out with one of your stories. You supported me, and had my back in the community. I know we don't talk much, but we still bonded as best we could. I have to admit that you did have a bit of struggle in developing your current story out, but I am glad I could have some ideas out for you. I won't mind it if you could do the same for me as well. But let's hope that just 1 feature removed from Wattpad will not affect how we see each other.

And finally to my closest friend on Wattpad, ChaseYourDreamsWSkye. I noticed you on Wattpad even before you followed me. Despite that, I thought it would be a low margin that we would be able to talk. But when you followed me, I did what I could to build a bond with you since your profile was arguably the most meaningful. But out of everyone else, you supported me the most compared to others who read my books, or even followed me. Thus, we began to bond overtime, and we even shared our stories. We both bonded overtime, because you did your best to support me. It is distasteful that we might not be able to discuss things by ourselves. but even if the Chat gets deleted, I hope that this won't affect our connection with each other. And if you come back to where I'm at right now, I hope that we could encounter in person. It would mean a lot to me, and we can bond more properly. I know that is a slim possibility, but we'll see what happens.

Now for everyone else. I have done all I could to get along with each of you. Although we didn't bond or talk as much, I still find it pleasing that all of you are by my side.

I will not stop my work because of 1 feature possibly getting removed. I already signed up to join the rebellion, as I suggest all of you do as well. I won't upload again until May arrives. Once we get the final result, I will deliver my next Chapter. If the Private Chat feature gets removed, then let's hope we remain strong in these dark times. But if not, I will see you all again soon. Thank you, and fingers crossed.