18 - Cuddles

He is smiling. He just can't help it.

During the five-minute trip back to the farmhouse he's still trying to assimilate that it's all real. He kissed Jungkook. He was kissed back by Jungkook. Jungkook didn't punch him in the face. Jungkook took his breath away with so much kissing.

He stole a look at the younger next to him and he was smiling too. His eyelids closed tight as he let out a small laugh, like someone remembering a good joke.

Taehyung bit his lips to try to stop smiling a little, but the taste of Jungkook in his mouth caused the opposite effect.

"Please, shut up", impatient Jungkook pulled him into his mouth again, while the hand on Taehyung's back kept him glued to his body. His other hand went to the back of the older's neck, holding the boy's thick hair in a fist.

If Taehyung didn't break the kiss every time, he felt like both would faint without breathing. Then, once again, pulling away and looking in the eyes of the younger boy below him, he says: "if you wanted to kiss me that bad, why didn't you do it earlier?"

"Because it would be gay, Tae."

"And so are you, Jeon", Jungkook then effortlessly switch their positions, now he is hovering Taehyung, "well, so are we. You're kissing a man, you see."

"I'm wearing socks, I'm safe", Taehyung traces the photographer's lips with his thumb and pulls him by the chin for another chaste kiss.

Both decide that they can talk later and spent the next fifteen minutes in silence, getting to know each other through kisses, touches and looks.

The smiling boys unload their things from the truck and go inside the house. While Jungkook goes to the bathroom, Taehyung stores the leftovers in the kitchen, washes the few dishes in the sink and tries to think of something else but kissing Jungkook again. The younger already called him clingy earlier, better not to overwhelm him.

But then hands wrap around his waist, he looks down and feels chills when he sees Jungkook's tattooed hand caressing his belly through his clothes, "thank you for today, hyung. Not for kissing me, I mean... but for the astronomy class. Okay, and for kissing me too."

Smiling, Taehyung looks at him over his shoulder, his eyes on Jungkook's galaxies, and then down to his perfect lips, still swollen and red because of him.

And he keeps his eyes there, staring at the younger's mouth, waiting for him to get the message. And Jungkook is smart, he gets it. So he comes closer to the older's body and drown him in another kiss. The hands on his waist gently turning him around, so they are facing each other. Taehyung follows his commands and cups Jungkook's face between his hands, caressing his jaw as he smiles between little pecks.

Jungkook presses him against the kitchen counter and forces his tongue into the older's mouth, earning a sound sigh from the boy. Jungkook wants to tease him, but when Taehyung sucks his tongue it backfires. And he backs up.

"You should go rest, don't think I didn't see your yawns," Jungkook rests his forehead on the older's forehead, noticing how long his eyelashes look from this angle.

"You coming with me? I mean, wanna sleep in my room?", Jungkook looks at him while wiggling his eyebrows, earning a light slap from the farmer on his shoulders, "I said sleep, you dirty minded bunny."

"You're the one thinking something else, Tae. I didn't say anything. And yes, I can do you this favor."

"Favor? Shut up, I can see your eyes shining in excitement," with that he takes Jungkook by the hand and leads them to his room. The older's room didn't deviate much from the style of the rest of his house, very neat and with a duvet that seemed as soft as clouds.