Happy New Year

"Ma'am, today is the first day of school in the new session. Shouldn't you say something to the students?" Mr. Syu told to the principal.

"Yeah, I have a very very important thing to say to them. Connect the microphone to all speakers of every class."

"It has already been done ma'am. Just say what you want to say to them for god's sake please!! It's almost time for classes!!"

The principal reached the mic and screamed at the top of her lungs.....

"HAPPY NEW YEAR MY PRECIOUS STUDENTS!!!! WORK HARD THIS YEAR AND MAKE SURE TO BRING THE PROSPERITY TO YOUR AND THE NAME OF YOUR BELOVED SCHOOL!!!"

With such an amazing announcement the principal was assured that it was the PERFECT MOTIVATION for the NEW YEAR.

But as a wise man once said, "REALITY IS OFTEN DISAPPOINTING"

Students had a rather different opinion on this announcement....

"WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT!? SHE SCARED THE FUCK OUTTA ME!!"

"NEW YEAR MY ASS!! It's the month of APRIL!!"

"WHO THE HELL SHOUTS IN THE MIC WITHOUT ANY WARNING?!"

But there was another quarrel going in the Class 1-D....

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO SAY ME A FOOL!? You are the one who is gloomy the whole time Vayu!!" Siya shouted on Vayu who was sitting on the last seat.

The whole class is watching her ranting on him but nobody knows the reason.

"Hey Siya what's the problem?You are shouting on him for a long time now!!" asked her friend.

"THAT GUY CALLED ME A FOOL FOR ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKIN' REASON!! I JUST ASKED HIM WHY HE IS SITTING ON THE LAST SEAT AND HE CALLED ME A DUMBASS" the explanation Siya gave was totally reasonable for her anger towards Vayu and since she was the most popular girl in the middle school and the most attractive girl in the class right now everyone turned against Vayu.

"YOU MEATHEAD!! HOW DID YOU CALL OUR SIYA A FOOL!!?"

"YEAH YOU'RE THE REAL DUMBASS FOR SITTING ON THE LAST SEAT!!"

All boys started marching towards Vayu but just then....

"ALL OF YOU GO BACK TO YOUR SEATS ASSIGNED ACCORDING TO YOUR SCORE ON THE FINAL TEST IN TEN SECONDS OR I'LL SEND YOU OUT OF MY CLASS" screamed Mr. Syu.

Everyone hurriedly arranged them as their rank in test. All 20 seats were filled, the only vacant seats was the seat left to Vayu.

"You on the last seat, you don't look Japanese, what was your score in the test?"

Vayu with the least interest answered,"Fifty seven, sir. I'm of Indian origins but I was raised in Japan."

"Hmm.......interesting..........you just passed the test. You know you're the only person in your row who has been given the seat according to marks. Usually every year the last row of section-D is reserved for HOODLUMS. See on your left. The two guys sitting there, are only here because they got involved in a fight but they also have scored seventy marks each in the test. But you have only passed the test. However, for me you're still better than these stupid delinquents."

"I don't understand who did he disrespected.....us or that dumb guy??" the first delinquent said to the other.

"Anyways, as of third seat in the last row, it will be fulfilled by a new transferred student. You guys studied in this school in your middle school too but this girl is transferred from Kyoto School to ours due to her bad behaviour with classmates. Please welcome your good for nothing classmate Anih."

"What the heck this guy has smoked today?? He is just straight bullying his students." Anih thought before entering the classroom.

Anih stepped into the classroom and then she gave her introduction to his newly made classmates.

"Konichiwa, min'na!! I'm your new classmate Anih and I'm looking forward to spend my future years of highschool with you. But most importantly first.......I wish you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR."