The Bet-1

"This room is filled with books but his school bag is missing........" Anih thinks, "But right now I don't have time for this!! I gotta take a bath!! But where the hell is his bathroom!?!?"

Then she realises something, "He is super rich.....and rich people have their personal bathroom inside in their bedroom itself!!......at least that's what they show in movies.........."

She rushes to the bedroom back. Vayu is still sleeping. She notices a door beside Vayu's closet. She opens it and it was the bathroom. It was massive, containing every facility......from shower to bathtub......an almirah for keeping multiple towels, some bathrobes, a shampoo bottle, a blue-coloured bath loofah and other bathroom equipments. It also had one of the best washing machines in the world, manufactured by Vayu's company itself!! It had pretty much everything!!

"He really is super rich......" Anih says is astonishment.

He takes out her toothbrush from her wardrobe, then she uses the toothpaste dispenser to brush her teeth and, after that, puts her toothbrush in the holder, alongside Vayu's toothbrush.

As she does this, she instantly starts preparing for the bath. Taking out a new towel from the bathroom's almirah and taking out her undies from her closet while making sure that Vayu doesn't notice to avoid any awkward situation between them.......but most importantly deciding what should she take........shower or a bath in the bathtub!! In the end she chose to take the shower because she is low on time for school.

"I would need to buy a pair of night outfit.......otherwise if I kept wearing my uniform at night......it will become useless for school......"

She bathes quickly and gets dressed in just a few minutes. She does her hair with the comb and hair dryer that she saw in one of the drawer of her closet that Vayu gave or, more precisely, allotted her yesterday.

"He practically doesn't have anything for makeup..... as if he had, I know how to apply makeup! I never liked those things!! I don't know why all the girls like those things. Or is it just me?? Am I even a girl??" Anih smiles in embarrassment.

"I think I should try to explore this mansion...." Anih gets excited by thinking of exploring the mansion, "There's still time for school, also Vayu hasn't woken up yet, and anyway I'm not getting late for school until I know how to make him pay his debt................ afterall, he was the one who lost the bet."

She started roaming around in Vayu's humongous mansion.
At first, she goes all around the house looking for rooms and after an hour wandering in the mansion like a kid; she enters the study room and sits on the chair in front of the study table, after being disappointed with Vayu's house.

There, she ponders about the house,"It resembles a Royal Palace, but most of the royal things are missing. Except for this room and Vayu's bedroom, every other room is locked. On a total it has 15 rooms, a dining room with nothing but a circular dining table, an empty space between stairs and the entrance door and a living room with a sofa and the biggest TV I have ever seen!! It's like a theater built inside that room!! Why the hell he doesn't use that room for watching movies and shows?? If he is so stingy about things why does he have an extra TV in his room??"

She continues, "However, unlike other rooms, Vayu's room and an another room, in the last corner of corridor, there is no physical lock on their doors. It only has a touch pad on it. It kind of looks like the fingerprint scanner. I didn't touch it because I'm not sure if it is what I think it is.....but now when I think of it.......I also noticed the similar pad on his closet as well!! What exactly is there in his closet and that room??"

Anih continues her brainstorming, "Based on what Vayu told me, maids come and perform household chores like cleaning and making food for him. Do they have access to that room?? Also, why was this room's door wasn't locked like others??"