Mansion of Silence

The authorities has unveiled a big betting scandal!! The list of gamblers includes the name of some high-profile businessmen!! But the most shocking part of the scandal is that they didn't bet on games like cards or poker but over underground battles!! Many would have die---

Vayu changes the channel..........

CLIMATE CHANGE IS ON RISE NOWADAYS!!! AT THIS RATE HUMAN RACE IS SUPPOSED TO BECOME EXT---

Vayu changes channel again......

NO!!! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!!! I'LL DIE----

He is lying on his bed in his bedroom and switching TV channels..........

His room has a 98 inch T.V., a KING SIZE bed, two lamps near on either side of the bed, two cupboards built inside the two walls, an air conditioner and an alarm clock on the right side of the bed near his head. 3 windows in the front wall fully ventilate his entire room. Just above the middle window his TV is hung. There are no lights on in the room........Vayu's able to see due to the moonlight coming from windows.........it is directly incident on his bed.......

Illegal smuggling of drugs on rise nowadays!! Drugs like Cocaine, Heroin, Opium, Aphrodite, Fluvoxamine, Lavox are being spread throughout the country and especially the capital Tok---

Channel changed.....

Mr. President attends the meeting with several other worl---

Channel changed......

I'LL KILL YOU BASTARD!!! HOW CAN YOU KILL ALL OF THOSE PEOPLE?? DON'T YOU HAVE ANY HUMANITY LEFT??

He puts a blanket over his body till his collar bone and continues watching the movie.......

HAHAHA!! DO YOU REALLY THINK I CARE ABOUT SOMETHING THAT PUNY NOW?? I DON'T CARE WHAT I AM....A HUMAN......A MONSTER.....IT DOESN'T MATTER TILL I ENJOY KILLING!!!

"Both are dumbasses......." Vayu comments on the characters and turns off the television by the remote,"It's 5 p.m. ......guess I'll just sleep then...." Vayu says in his mind and puts the blanket over his face and went to sleep...........

GO AWAY!!!! NO!! DON'T COME HERE!! PLEASE GO!!! NO!! NO!! NO!! DON'T OPEN IT!! DON'T OPEN THE DOOR!! JUST GO AWAY!! AAAAHHHH!!!

BANG!! CRACK!!

Vayu wakes up anxiously and breathing heavily......

"A Nightmare?? Is this because of them??" Vayu wakes up and looks around, noticing the time on his clock on the right side of his bed, "9 p.m....It has been 4 hours...." As Vayu rubs his eyes, he sees pieces of glass scattered on the floor!!! He deduces that someone has broken his window and there is a high chance that there is someone else inside his Mansion of Silence.

But he shows no interest. He thinks,"Huh?? Burglars?? They'll not find anything here........" Just then Vayu looks around his room......

"The right window has been broken......for them it would have been the left one......my room is on the 1st floor.....the only way someone would have gotten inside is by climbing on the pillar outside........there cannot be more than 1 person as I woke up as fast as I heard the bang sound of window cracking.......he must be hiding somewhere inside the room......also he isn't attacking me even when I'm alone.....is he afraid that there might be anyone else in the mansion and I'll call out for them?? Or is he not attacking me because he doesn't want to hurt a child??" Vayu starts observing around,"There is no sign of any equipment used to break the window....." Vayu smirks and declares loudly," I GOT YOU!! YOU'RE INSIDE THE CUPBOARD, AREN'T YOU?? YOU JUMPED INSIDE THE ROOM VIA WINDOW AND HENCE THE GLASS BROKE.......AND BEFORE I GOT UP YOU HID YOURSELF IN MY CUPBOARD!!," He continues,"but let me tell you something...... I'M A BLACK BELT!! SO BEFORE I COME THERE AND BEAT YOUR ASS YOU BETTER COME OUT YOURSELF!!"

No replies......

"SO YOU REALLY WANT TO MESS WITH ME HUH?? FINE THEN!! I'LL SHOW YOU HOW STRONG I AM!!"

Vayu stood up from his bed and starts walking towards the cupboard. His legs are shaking but he says," SURRENDER BEFORE I KILL YOU!!"

He reached the cupboard and then slides it's door to open it......but there was noone there......

Then suddenly a shadow jumps on him from back........

{7 minutes earlier, outside Vayu's mansion.......}

"The gate is locked from inside and its impossible to break into the mansion from here......all the windows on ground floor are also made up of wood with a barred fence before them......the only way to enter inside is by that glass window on the first floor. I'll take a stone with me and climb up by the pillar along side of it......I'll break the window with stone and then enter myself."

{4 minutes earlier.......}

"I broke the glass but he is sleeping in this room!!! I can't enter now!! I'll just hang here for some time!!"

{2 minutes earlier......}

"He is totally wrong!! I am not at all inside his cupboard!! I didn't even knew there was any cupboard in this room!!

{1 minute earlier.......}

"His legs are shaking!! He ain't a black belt in anyway!! When he'll get close to the cupboard, I'll jump on him......attacking him from behind and make him unconscious!!!"

{Present.......}

"It's over..."

Just then a voice comes from Vayu.......

"I won....."

Vayu grabs the staff from his cupboard and stabs it's electrical end in the neck of the shadow......

Already shocked from this incident, the person in the shadows wasn't able to react......

And without giving any extra time......Vayu clicks the trigger and an electric current flows from the end of staff to the shadow's neck......... making it unconscious............

After 20 minutes from the incident............

Vayu is sitting on the bed.....seeing right into the eyes of intruder.......and then in a monotonous voice.....without any emotions in his voice......he says,"Ohh you're awake now.....I forgot to decrease the amount of volts that's why you were unconscious for longer than expected....It's my mistake......sorry...." He continues without changing his tone,"You won't be able to move your limbs for a few minutes and might be feeling a little heaviness in your head.....but you'll become normal after sometime......also you cannot talk for sometime too as the shock directly went through your pressure point on the right side of your neck......."

"Ahh-" struggling to say something but then Vayu interrupts her and say,"Looks like you're getting back in shape. I have a lot of questions to ask......so let's start from the most obvious one......"

Vayu takes a deep breath and asks,"Why are you here, Anih?"