Past that they both share.....

For the first time ever, Vayu saw Mr Syu surprised.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?"

"Keep your voice down. And call for a chair for me. I'm tired standing here. Or else, I am not giving you the record." Vayu said.

Helplessly, Mr Syu pulled out his phone from his back pocket and ask the janitor to bring a chair and his cabin and to take away his dish.

In just 2 minutes, there was another chair in the cabin. Vayu sat on that chair and as soon as the janitor went out, he says, "When I came here, I saw that there is no CCTV installed in here. That's why my sting operation went perfectly. You can't do anything now. And your reputation is in my hands, or should I say, in my eyes.....I can use it however I want and you can't do anything." Vayu continues, "You will not tell anyone what happened in here or what I asked about, and I promise to delete the footage. Deal?"

"Why should I trust you?"

"I can ask the same question. Why should I trust you for anything you tell me?? Actually, we both have no choice but to trust each other. We're on the same boat right now."

"Okay. But I also want some answers."

"Fine with me."

"Only ten minutes are left for recess to over. We need to end this conversation fast."

"Hmph. So, why is Anih here? I have spent some time teaching her and I know she isn't that good in maths to crack the entrance exam!" Vayu asked.

"She definitely isn't very good in maths. She got 80 marks in the test that is the highest score in the whole Class-D and enough to give her a decent position in Class-C!! If it wasn't for her involvement in a recent fight, she wouldn't be sitting with you failures!!" Mr Syu explains, "However, the reason she got those marks doesn't lie in her answer sheet, but in her athletic skills. They cannot be ignored! You might not know this, but she is a national level martial artist and probably the best in Japan in her category!! Moreover, her knowledge in biology is spot on!! Except her, only one other student got full marks in biology section!! And that student is the none other than the one who got the first rank all over Japan in that exam!! Not only Anih got objective biology questions right, but her theoretical answers were more detailed than any other student, and this includes the guy who scored 200 out of 200 marks in the test!! If we have her, we can use her as an example in the future for others. We can't afford to lose that gem!!" Mr Syu continues, "Answer of objective questions in that entrance exam are checked by the OMR machine, while I am the one who checks the theoretical solutions of every student. That's why it takes almost a quarter of a year to declare the result. And that's the reason I know this much."

"So you didn't make us sit together because of our past encounter? And why did you make me come here, in your cabin??"

"Not at all. The Child Welfare Act of Japan prohibits us to get the info about an orphan's past life. The laws give you the right to keep the secret of you, an orphan, to keep the secret of you being an orphan. Because of those laws, we can neither ask you about your foster parents nor to your parents if they have to adopt you. It's totally upon the child to add their fosters' last name with their name. But upon not adding a surname, they will reveal that you were adopted. That's why most of the kids agree to take their fosters surname. Since you and Anih never added any surnames in your introductory form for admission in the school, we got to know you both were orphans. You both even mentioned about living in an orphanage in Kyoto. And coincidentally, the orphanage about you both mentioned, came out to be the same!! That's how we got to know that you spent some time with her previously. Moreover, the school receptionist told me that Anih asked for your address yesterday, that made me sure about you meeting her in the past. But because of those laws, I cannot ask the government about who adopted you or basically get any other information about you. That's why I want you to answer my questions."