Ice Cream

"Damn!! I never thought the first day of highschool will be so hard!"

"That Syu guy did nothing but lectured us about how stupid we are!!"

"Who the heck makes a guy like that a teacher?!"

This was the kind of conversation girls of class D were having after their first day in highschool. The students were angry, confused, frightened....but most importantly they were........HUNGRY. Most of the students came to their new school without eating because they had heard about the GREAT CANTEEN OF TOKYO METROPOLITAN HIGH.

But since it was their first day the school ended only in half time and had to go without eating......or atleast that was what they were told......

"I wish I could have eaten that food. Why the hell did they have to not give us the access to mess?? I mean you could have given us half day but also the food everyone talks about!! Atleast a choco-chip ice cream would have done the thing!!"

"Yeah I have also heard that the ice-cream parlour here is the best in Tokyo!!"

Just when the students were talking about this, they saw some familiar faces.

They were the faces of their middle school classmates who have been promoted to a different sections in highschool. They were also coming back from their classes.

They ran towards them with a smile on their face.
But as they approached near them.......their smile started to fade away.......they saw something that they shouldn't have.......their friends had something in their hands that they shouldn't have......

The thing they had in their hands was............ CHOCO-CHIP ICE-CREAM!!!

Now they were running towards them.......not with smile on their face.....but with hunger....

"How did you get that!?!? You bastard!!"

"Why do you have the greatest dessert known to the mankind in your hands??!!"

Their friends who were happy to see them......They shouted and replied with all of their enthusiasm," HEY!! HOW WAS YOUR DAY IN SCHOOL?"

One of the boys replied," FUCK THE SCHOOL!! TELL ME HOW DID YOU GET THAT ICE-CREAM???"

"Ohh this!! From the canteen, ofcourse. You guys didn't get it?? They are giving it for free to every student of class B."

"WHAT?? FOR FREE?? WE DIDN'T EVEN GET TO KNOW ABOUT THE CANTEEN!! OUR CANTEEN WAS CLOSED!!"

"Huh? I didn't knew this..." replied the boy from class B.

During this time, everyone met and shared their experience of their first day with their friends from different sections.

The only problem is...... except the students of class D every other student is holding a ice-cream in their hands.....

Siya, who was already frustrated about the class, after seeing everyone with ice-creams got more angry. She started walking away from everyone without making eye contact with anyone. Her friends were calling her from behind but she didn't listened and ignored them......but just when she was about to be vanished from everyone's sight.....she heard a voice that annoys her the most.......

"Oi! Oi! Hanabi!! Where are you going this fast?? Don't you want to greet your best friend??" A boy emerged from the crowd and stopped Siya.

"Hey!! he made SIYA stop!! He must be someone special!!"

"Is he her boyfriend?? Is he someone from her family? Who is he?"

"I have never seen Siya stop before for anyone!!"

All the students started mumbling about the guy.
Siya noticed it. She looked them dead in the eye and said,"He is noone but an old childhood friend of mine." she looked towards the mysterious boy, smiled and said,"Ain't I?!"

"Ofcourse you are!!" the boy affirmed with excitement.

On hearing this everyone left them alone as they did not wanted to get caught in Siya's anger.

"So, have you already ate your ice-cream or you didn't get it......Renji Amada??"asked Siya.

"Ahh! I have no interest in ice-cream. So I rejected the offer and gave my ice-cream to a random classmate of mine." Renji said with happiness....but then he switched his tone, looked down on Siya and said with low pitch,".....the classmate who scored more marks than you."

After hearing those words from Renji, Siya's eyes widened.....anger and frustration could clearly be seen on her face.
Siya became furious........she is mad at him for mocking her. But she is not able do anything to him at this moment because she had failed herself in the competition between her and Renji. So without saying anything she walked past him.

But Renji wasn't the kind of person to let her off the hook so easily......he ran close to her and say,"All classes were given ice-creams but not yours....do you know why??" he continues to mock her,"Because you guys are a bunch of losers!! You didn't deserved to get the same treatment as other students who are essentially above you and your capabilities.....You challenged me to this examination yourself to show off your intelligence......but see now......you are a D class student while I am the A class student....." Renji moved close to Siya and then whispered in her right ear,"You just said that I and you are friends in front of everyone......but you're not worthy of becoming my friend.....you are a student of D class while I am the highest scoring performer in exam......in short..........Siya...........YOU LOST" after saying this Renji stopped and let Siya go alone to her house.

Siya also didn't replied but continued walking faster to avoid Renji's taunt. She is devastated from inside.

Renji was a childhood neighbour of Siya, both of them were exceptionally good at academics. Both became rivals as soon as they realised that there is another prodigy living next door. The only difference between their intelligence was that Renji didn't attended school because for him it was too easy, while Siya went to school to show off her skills to others. However, there was also one thing common between them.....both of them wanted to crush each other's pride. That's why, at the end of Siya's middle school, she challenged Renji to clear the entrance exam for the best group of schools of Japan, in whose middle school she used to go. She was totally convinced that she will score a better score than him.

But due to some reason she arrived at the centre late and didn't got the time to defeat Renji's score......and ended up being in the lowest ranked class while Renji proceeded to be the highest scorer.

Siya was devastated by this. But she couldn't do anything to Renji.

But she blamed someone else for her lost......she said to herself"Fuck you! Fuck you! Just because of you I have lost for the first time in my life!! I will fucking kill you........AKEMO!!"