Change of Expressions

"Another one wishing Happy New Year? You guys are hopeless." Mr. Syu grieved upon hearing Anih's introductory speech,"Go and sit on the bench of coordinates (3,5)."

"Huh?? What a weird way of telling me to go and sit on the only remaining seat in the class!!"

Mr. Syu showed no interest in his newly arrived student but Anih's classmates had different opinions......

"Damn that girl is hot!!"

"Yeah she is beautiful but she seems rather weak to be a delinquent!!"

"Delinquent??? I wonder if she is even able to do 10 push-ups."

"You all are idiots!! He said she was involved in a fight, he never said who started it or who won. It could also be a misunderstanding."

While these thoughts were being whispered around.....some people had totally different thoughts than the rest of others.....

"Hey bro! Do you feel jealous that this chick is going to be seated beside me??!!"

"Yeah yeah but as if she is going to give a damn about an idiot like you!!"

"As if I care!! I'll just enjoy her scent and even might get to touch her a little!!"

"Now you have said it, I am pretty jealous of you." the delinquent duo was having their different kind of FUN CONVO with each other while Siya had something else on her mind.....

"She had already got every person in the class think about her. It would be nice if I get to use her popularity for my benefit. But most importantly I would make that idi--" as Siya turned her head around.......she saw something very strange and began questioning in her mind....

"WHY?? WHY?? WHY IS THAT MORON'S FACE IS IN UTTER SHOCK?? His eyes....his eyes have widened!!! Even if he is wearing glasses I could clearly see, he is not in the usual calm state as he was earlier today.....no this expression feels totally alienated on him!! I have never seen him showing this much emotion ever before!! During all those middle school years he always wore his glasses and had long and clumsy hairs, he was always alone and gloomy!! He neither showed any emotion towards any of us nor he talked to anyone and when the first time I tried talking to him...he insulted me!!! But still his face was plain!! He said that much without changing his expressions!! Then why?? Why is he showing any emotion now!?!?Is he mesmerised by her beauty as other boys?? What is the reason behind your unsettled emotions Vayu??"

Vayu lowered his neck and started reading the book which was already opened on his desk.

"He has gone back to his normal dull state again!!" Siya was full of confusions at this point but she also turned her neck and started reading her textbook.

"SILENT!"shouted Mr. Syu," And you girl.... haven't you realised the seat you're supposed to go yet?"

"I know which seat I have to sit sir but--" Mr. Syu interrupted Anih and said with anger," THEN WHY HAVEN'T YOU GONE TO YOUR SEAT YET?? JUST GO AND SIT. I NEED TO CONTINUE MY CLASS!!"

Anih didn't argue back and walked towards her seat with her head facing downward.

But the most effected person by her behaviour wasn't Mr. Syu....it was Siya,"She went all cheerful to all emo in one second?? What's wrong with people around me?? Why is everyone changing expressions so quick??"