Class of Failures

"Sit, Vayu." Anih pointed towards the bike and asked Vayu to sit there.

"Wait, there isn't enough space for thr--"

"JUST SIT!" Ken shouted at Vayu.

Anih also forced Vayu to sit just behind Ken. In the end, Vayu gave up and sat.

As soon as Vayu sat, Anih jumped on Vayu.

"OI!! YOU'RE HANGING ON ME!!"

"That's how we are gonna sit!" Anih replied.

"That's idiocy!! This bike's speed is no joke!! You'll fall!!" Vayu showed a minor concern.

"Don't worry about her. My father trained both of us well in balancing our body. She won't fall that easily." Ken told Vayu and started the bike's engine. As the bike moved on, Ken accelerated it to its top speed.

"OI!! SHE'LL FALL FOR REAL!! YOU ARE GOING AT THE SPEED OF 150 KILOMETRES PER H-" before vayu could complete the sentence, he felt a tight grip from behind. Anih had hugged him tightly while hanging on him.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING??"

"You were the one who was worried about me falling, so I clasped you~ That way I won't fall~" Anih said in a rather cute and flirty voice that Vayu had never heard before.

"YEAH.....But..." Vayu stopped without completing his sentence.

Anih brought her lips closer to Vayu's right ear and murmured in his ears, "Are you not comfortable with my body touching your back?"

"SHUT UP! MY BAG IS BETWEEN MY BACK AND YOUR B-" Vayu shouts at Anih but again stops in between.

"My what??" Anih replied in confusion.

"After coming out of the mansion, you changed drastically. Last night, you were not even comfortable with me touching your back. Now not only you are hugging me from behind, but also your lips are so close to my cheeks that I can feel your breath." Vayu told Anih.

"I'm still the same girl. I'm hugging you just because to not fall accidentally. As for my lips, this is the payback for your yesterday's teasing. Also, there is a bag in between us, so your back is untouched by my b-" This time Anih stopped in between.

"Your what?"

"NOTHING!! JUST SHUT UP!!" Anih shouted at Vayu, embarrassingly.

"So many mood swings......by any chance......are you on your periods?" Vayu asked in a low voice so that Ken can't hear it.

"SHUT IT!!"

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS SHOUTING RANDOMLY FOR NO FUCKING REASON?!?" Ken screams at both of them.

Both of them said nothing.

Anih loosens her grip from around Vayu's shoulders.

"By the way......you seemed to know a lot about this bike. How?!" Ken asked Vayu.

"Because he is a bike enthusiast and likes to gather info about different bikes......" says Anih, "........also you have no right to ask him about anyone's personal life, until it's affecting you."

Ken got more annoyed by this, but remained silent. Vayu also remained silent and didn't interfere between them.

Ken halts the bike.

In just 10 minutes, they had arrived at the school.

"You really are a fast rider....." Anih says in amazement.

"Told ya'!! I'm the best!!" exclaimed Ken.

Both Vayu and Anih get down from Ken's bike. But no student is to be seen around.