Sleeping Beauty & Dumbo

"What?" Vayu asked Anih.

"If you don't touch me..........you can sleep on the bed......" Anih replied blushingly.

"Are you sure?? Weren't you the one who denied to sleep on the bed??"

"I was...." As Anih said this she, digs her head into the pillow, but tightens the grip of her hand.

"She doesn't want me to go?? Is she scared??" Vayu thought, then he replied,"Okay, but let me bring another blanket."

Anih loosens her grip. Vayu goes to the living room and brings another blanket. The blanket Anih had was very thick, soft and wider as compared to the blanket Vayu brought for himself from the living room. Vayu's blanket was thin and coarse.

Vayu laid down on the right side of the bed, while Anih slept on her stomach on the right side of bed.

"Pull up the blanket up. It gets a little cold in here at night. Especially after you broke one window."

Anih pulls the blanket above herself. She still has her head dug inside the pillow.

On seeing this, Vayu goes to sleep, covering his body in the thin blanket.

But he can't sleep because he has always slept alone with noone by his side.

However, now the situation has changed!! Not only someone is sleeping on his side on the same bed........but that someone is a girl!! Another reason for his un-sleepiness is the chilly breeze blowing inside the room.

Even though the AC in the room isn't on, it's freezing cold for him. As his thin blanket cannot provide him the suitable warmth.

He thoughts,"DAMN!! If only I was sleeping below, at least I wouldn't have gotten this cold!! There is no space for air to get inside in the living room!! But here, not only this room has a high altitude, so it's naturally cooler than the ground floor, but also a window is broken for air to flow inside!! Moreover, I gave one of the maids, the other set of blankets and bedsheet because she asked for it and I thought I could work with one, but I didn't know she would be sleeping next to me!! Also, since she is a girl, I can't get inside the same blanket!! And I don't even have a heater!!! I will definitely buy the heater and an extra blanket tomorrow and repair this damn window first!! Otherwise I can't sleep like this forever!! I shouldn't be this much stingy......Also, I don't even know why did she asked me to sleep with her!!?? And for how much time should I sleep here for her?? She is a total idiot of a person!! How the fuck did she even got selected for the school!?"

While Vayu was not getting any sleep at all, Anih's condition was also not very good.....

"I AM A TOTAL IDIOT!! WHY DOES I HAD TO SLIP OM THE FLOOR!! AND NOW WHY DID I STOPPED HIM TO SLEEP HERE?? WHY I DIDN'T LET HIM GO?? IS IT BECAUSE I WAS WORRIED IF HE WOULD SLEEP ON THE SOFA IN HIS OWN HOUSE AND I AM SLEEPING ON HIS BED??........Or was it something else........." Anih is also not sleeping but thinking about her decisions,"AHH FUCK IT!! I SHOULD SLEEP NOW!!.....But should I check on him before going to sleep....."

Anih takes a peek out of her blanket and saw Vayu's closed eyes.

"He's asleep......"

But then she sees him shivering inside his blanket.

"HE HAS THIS THIN BLANKET?? DIDN'T HE HAVE ANY OTHER BLANKETS?? HE'LL CATCH A COLD IN OVERNIGHT BY THIS!!"

Anih gets up.

"This blanket is wide enough to cover both of us....."

Anih puts the blanket over him.

"He'll not get cold now...." Anih thoughts whole smiling.

"Why I am so happy for him?? He electrocuted me!!........but he's so cute while he sleep~~" Anih is talking to herself in her mind,"But as soon as he wakes up, he'll become an emotionless rude person again!! He's good in sleeping only!! He's a total sleeping beauty......" She smiled as she mumbles in low voice,"Good night.................... my sleeping beauty...." Then she goes inside the blanket. In the same blanket, Vayu is sleeping inside, on the other side or at least that's what Anih thought......he has still hasn't slept......

"What did she say just now?? I didn't get to hear it

"What did she say just now?? I didn't get to hear it.....but whatever, she gave me the blanket.......she is not that much of an idiot......she's sweet....." Vayu thoughts,"But she is still a dumbo......." Vayu then looks at her side, smiles and says in a low pitch voice,"Good night.................... my sweet little dumbo......" Vayu then wents on to sleep.

At 5:30 a.m. in the next morning...............

Anih wakes up instinctively. She yawns and realises her back pain is gone, just like Vayu said.

"That gel was really pretty good......" Anih thought.

She gets up from bed but then she sees that Vayu is still sleeping.

"Look how he is sleeping!! He really is a sleeping beauty!" Anih giggles as she looks at Vayu. She looks around the room and is mesmerized by the sunlight coming from the windows. She comments,"The windows are wonderfully constructed; considering how beautiful it makes sunlight and moonlight!!" She continues,"But that hanging TV above the windows.......it's just awful..."

But then, she starts wondering where the bathroom is!! She never asked Vayu about that!!

Anih goes out of the room to look for the bathroom. But failed to find anything but locked rooms. She then, encounters a room with no lock, but it was also not the bathroom, but a study room.
As she struts inside the room, she starts talking to herself,"So this is where he studies.......He has everything he needs for his study........books of all subjects.........that too of multiple authors and publishers......... ranging from the basic to the most advanced..........not to mention, this room is quite different from his whole house in another aspect.........unlike his bedroom and the whole house that just feels empty and has things that are disproportionate to his house, like the TV above the three windows and that small circular dining table, it's so small it cannot be called a dining table!! It's just for two people to eat, that too if they are doing candle light dinner!! But this room......it has everything perfectly aligned for its purpose.......on careful observation I don't think he has entered this room a lot.......it looks like it has been never used since it was made......"

"