The Path of Success & Confusions

"I am your new homeroom teacher for the next three years until you graduate. You can call me Mr. Syu or Syu Sensei." Mr. Syu gave his introduction,"As you know our school doesn't work like others. Tokyo Metropolitan School is a whole set of primary, middle and highschool with a separate staff for each, unlike other schools in Tokyo which just focus on one of these sectors. The school is running by the government so there is no fee for every student studying here....the only condition is to pass the ENTRANCE EXAMINATION. You all have passed those examination three times. The first time when you entered the school.....second time for your middle school.....and third time to enter in highschool. But the exam you gave last time did not only determined your admission but also your sections. And as much as I hate to say it......you are the worst performing nineteen students. Anih got a really good score but due to her case given by Kyoto Middle she is here. And also a sad news for you.....your friend Akemo Tahaki.......has been suspended for not qualifying the exam."

According to Mr. Syu, this was supposed to be a sad news for students.....but to his surprise nobody showed a slight bit of remorse for him.......

"Akemo?? That idiot got himself out?? It's a nice way to start the new session." with a smirk on her face, Siya said to her fans around her.

"Yeah!! He was good for nothing!!"

"He even picked fights with us!"

Everyone seemed to agreed with her.

But there was another shock Mr. Syu gave them........

"Your class is of the lowest value and hence are you. The top students who have passed out from this highschool have shown their outstanding abilities in multiple fields. But none of them belonged to the lowly section as yours. You have two years to prove your abilities and upgrade your class. Your promotion will depend upon multiple factors that are written on the booklet that you guys will be given at the end of today's lecture. The better class you'll go into, the better is your chance to grow up."

"Umm......sir but the success of a person depends upon the hard work of the person himself right?? Then what does it have to do with the different sections??" Siya asked in the most adorable way possible.

"Huh? What is your name girl?"

Siya stood up on her place and hesitantly answered,"Uhh... Mys--....umm... I am Siya Hanabi."

"Siya....hmm......You are the girl who scored the second highest score on the exam as compared to other students in the class. However, you still managed to asked the stupidest question possible. This shows just how miserable the state of your class is."

After hearing those harsh words from their teacher, the students.......went silent.

All of the students have never realised about this side of the institution. They were shocked by Mr. Syu's angry nature and the suffocating enviornment they have came in to. They have always thought of the Tokyo Metropolitan School as the Elite Path to Success due to the tales they have listened to while growing up in their middle school years......they were told by their teachers, friends, parents, everyone around them, that the Tokyo Metropolitan School is going to help them getting the dreams of their life......being the immature children they got their mind filled with hopes.....a shortcut to their dreams......they tried hard to get into the school........but now, in front of them.........lies a new side of that path......The Path of Confusions........