Chapter 27

"Mama! Daddy!" Lizzy smiled. Fitz grinned at her when she said Daddy and Sophie kissed her on the head. "Hi, baby. Did you have fun with Grampy and Grammy?" She asked. It was weird calling Alden and Della Grampy and Grammy. "Grampy! Grammy!" She answered. I'm taking that as a yes. Fitz said, winking at Sophie. Sophie smiled and answered, Yeah. I guess your parents will be good grandparents.

They have always wanted a grandkid. And Alvar just wasn't giving, he said, laughing.

"What are you guys talking about?" Della said, appearing out of no where. They both jumped. "Mom! Don't do that!" Fitz said. She apologized. "We were talking about you and Alden being good grandparents," Sophie said, answering Della's earlier question.

Della picked up Lizzy who hugged her and said,"Well, who wouldn't love this little girl?" She asked. Lizzy giggled and reached her arms out for Alden, who came into the room. Alden grabbed her from Della's arms. "How's my little baby girl?" Alden asked her. "Grampy!" She said, ignoring his question. Alden laughed.

Sophie and Fitz smiled at each other. Then, Fitz pulled her to his room. "I'm just going to transmit. In case someone is listening."

So, do you have any ideas for the wedding? He asked.

No, she answered. Her mind fills with memories of Della and Alden. I can't believe these people are going to be my family, she said, getting emotional. Fitz hugged her. Hey, don't cry. He wiped her tears away. It's just, well, I wouldn't be here your dad didn't keep looking for me. He never stopiped, even though it was illegal and no one believed I existed. She said. He worked hard to find me. And your mom was so comforting. She hugged me, and comforted me. She was so nice. Those were the first adults I met in the Lost cities. And you were my first friend. And now i'm marrying you and Alden and Della are going to be like my second parents.

She snuggled up to Fitz, feeling him breathing. Nothing is wrong with that, he said, finally. I know. She answered. They sat there in silence for awhile.

Finally, Sophie asked a big question.

When did you fall in love with me?

A/N Sorry it was short! I was stuck for a little bit. Remember to message me any ideas you have for the story! Don't comment, that will give some of the story away.