A forbidden love( a teacher and student romance) Chp.4

* I am the owner of this book okay

I lied on my back clenching my gut. I just got shot on the no-man's land I thought laughing. I stubbornly sat up feeling the shrieking pain through my stomach. I looked down when I heard a deep semi- familiar voice. My heart stopped beating. "Hey, I'm so sor-" I looked up, and our eyes met. He closed his mouth ,opened it, and then closed it suddenly. I bit my lip, and looked at the ground next to me. There was a football laying on the floor. Embarrassment and realization rushed over me. I was making a scene over a football hitting me? But it really did hurt. I felt my face heat up, I knew I was blushing. I looked up again ,and he mumbled my name. His eyes widened a little "Sarah?", I quietly said, "er-Yeah?". He offered his hand out to me and I took it still mortified of the pain that was going through my body. Was he a professional football player or something? , he cut me off in my train of thought, "I'm so sorry, my friend Freddy can't catch my hard throws. I was trying to prove a point to him, that I was stronger, and from the pain on your face, I could tell I won." I wanted to crawl under a hole. He had noticed the whole thing. ughhh., "You, you look different". I was confused and then remembered my make-up. "I hope it's a good different?" He responded quickly looking me up and down, and then back up to my face, "You look..., yes a very good different." His eyes were glued to mine, and I had just noticed we were still holding hands from when he helped me up. I broke them, feeling my face get hotter. "Would you like to go sit down, and I'll go get us some drinks?", I nodded , like a imbecile. All the seats that were taken near the bonfire were now vacant, not one person in sight. I looked around the area, and then further ahead, all of the teenagers were close to the ocean shore, some even in the ocean. "Go over by the fire, I'll meet you there in a second.", I started walking, keeping my head down, afraid I would go under his spell once again. I walked slowly to the right side of the fire, the closest, and sat at the edge of the log. I lifted up the side of my shirt a few inches from where I got hit, to see a big black and blue forming, ouch. Wow, that was a hard hit, I wasn't imagining the pain. I quickly pulled it down when I felt his presence behind me, he took a seat beside me. I looked up and he was smiling a crooked smile. It made my heart melt, well beat rapidly, actually. He held a water bottle, in one hand and a beer in the other. I stared, at the bear with my eyebrows raised. He looked at what I was staring at and laughed, "So I'm guessing you want the beer?" , I laughed inside. No I really didn't. "No, my mom would kill me, your parents allow you to drink?" He smirked and his eyes flickered to mine and then to the beer, he opened the lid with his teeth making a popping noise, and then answered "Well I guess you could say that.", "You only mentioned your mom what about you dad?" I didn't feel like explaining everything and in my heart it was true, "He died when I was eight." For all I knew it could be true. "Oh, I'm so sorry" He was looking at me with an intense gaze, but I turned my attention to the sand, I started to dig my feet under .I looked up at him , "Don't be" He had a frown on his face, I hated people feeling bad for me, I tried to lighten the mood,"So, are you in the NFL or something? That was one wicked throw!" I giggled, and then grimaced from the pain that shot up in my side. I bit my lip agian when I looked back up at him. He was smiling half-heartily "I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you..where did it hit you?" Oh no. "Um my side, and I'm okay", "Let me see it, it could be bruised." ugh no , I refused to show him my side, but his metallic eyes were suddenly piercing through mine, and I had to look away, this was the only escape. I looked down and started pulling up the side of my shirt, from where I was hit. I looked at my stomach instead of him. The bruise was rounder , bigger, and a darker blue, figures. He furrowed his eyebrows down, "I'll go get you some ice" he said it in a harsh whisper that made chills rise up my spine. He was back in less then 2 minuets with a huge Ziploc bag filled with ice. This was not going to be pleasant. He smiled with his straight teeth when he saw my terrified face expression, I was looking wide -eyed at the bag filled with hard cold stuff in his hands. He sat back down next to me, leaving no space between us this time, I felt his leg touching mine. I looked at him and he was already staring at me. All of a sudden he smirked, and I didn't have any idea why, until I felt a cold, and chilling bag placed on my side..I let a gasp escape my lips, he snorted, "You should have seen your face. I'm sorry I just knew you weren't going to accept it, so I decided to surprise you instead." I was astonished, and looked away annoyed, how could I be so easily read, and gullible to his heart raising smirk. I felt the back of his fingers skim across my chin. It took everything I had to not jump in my seat by his touch. Nerves is what I felt, and especially when I looked up to his gorgeous face. "Sorry, I couldn't help myself, you really should have seen your face." I smiled, how could you not, when he was giving the puppy dog face. I buried my feet under the sand completely and he started to get closer to me. I looked up, and are faces were really close, and I didn't blink because I wanted to swim into his charcoal colored eyes. All of a sudden I closed my eyes, I felt a sensation on my lips. He was kissing me, are lips locked, and shock took over me. My feet broke through the barier of sand, and I felt his hand gracefully hold the back of my neck, as I intertwined my fingers through his hair. Then it just hit me. It was better then how the movies and tv shows potrayed it, I was feeling the hype. He broke the kiss and I took one long breath in, I think we kissed for a while.....I felt a hand on my shoulder, and it startled me, but I followed the hand up to see Drew. He was angry and his eyes were glaring down at me, I knew he was probably hurt. But at the moment all I could think about was how exhilarated I had just felt. This had been my first kiss.