A forbidden love (a teacher and student romance) Chp.12

*sorry I take so long, I was at sleepaway camp:p

It was sunny out and I had already texted Kassie I was walking home, I just felt like it! It was only like 20 minuetes or so. I put on my headphones and just smiled. He wanted to see me at 6:30 by the north corridor!! I cant beileve it! My first instinct was to tell Kassie but I couldnt. What if he was giving me a chance? I couldnt blow it like that. I started almost belting "OHHHH THIS IS GONNA BE A GOOD LIFEE GOT THIS FEELING YA CANT FIGHT" I was just in that type of mood you cant really explain. We had moments. Real movie moments. Little moments, but in my awkard boring life they were huge. But I shouldnt care that much. I waited at the light and pressed the button. James, my neihbor stopped right infront of me. I didnt want to keep staring because he hadn't noticed me so I looked away to the red hand telling me to wait still. Finally it was the little green guy and I jumped frigtened by a loud honk! James was honking I looked at him and he signaled me over with his hand. I didnt feel like walking to be honest anymore so I went over to his new Mustang. "Need a ride?"He asked. I smiled politely "sure thanks" I got in the passanger and the light changed fast. He was listening to hard metal loudly. he lowered the music, and asked me if I walk home everyday? "I dont usually I just um got held up at school" He responded " Oh yeahh! First Day! How did it go!?" I wondered if I should bring up Stefan, but I decided not to thinking if he might bring it up to him later on. "It went well, Are you going to college yet?" , he answered "Im taking a semester off for fun! Some of my buddies took off while others started working already!, There insane!" , I said "Yeah they seem fun" chukling lowly. "So" He lowerd the music, "If you need rides to places im always here" He said so nicely. I wanted to give him a bear hug , Kassie's car was kind of like the one from twilight that Bella had ironically the same model, but I couldnt drive yet anyhow. And I only had my permit, I was still sixteen :p "Thanks James, means a lot." He smiled the biggest grin. Finally we reached my house, he let me out like and I said thankyou once agian, and he pulled into his driveway next door. I opened my door and went up to my room. What was going to happen tomorrow!? I decided to do nothing but watch t.v. What was on? Pretty Little Liars, of course it was a episode where Aria goes sprinting to Mr.Fitz and has a makeout session in the school parking lot, my mind and heart went all fuzyy. I was Aria and Stefan was Mr.fitz. I know its wrong but honestly can something be that wrong and feel 110% right? I dont think so. Well anyway if my life was going to be just like Araia Montgomery and Ezra Fitz I would be very pleased. They were happy. Why couldnt Stefan and I be? They were close in age, so were we. I went to order some pizza and waited still watching them. I kept rewinding the moment, it felt so real that on the 10th rewind I saw Stefan and I on the screen. The door bell rang.. Pizza time! I went to my bedroom and took 20$ out of my wallet and raced toward the door. I opened it and suprisingly saw Kassie holding my Pizza Pie. Laughing I asked "Did you pay him?" She made her way to my kitchen and said "Of course silly! its on me! So I figured I would stop to say hello and grab a bite to eat with you! How was your first day!?" I smiled , this is why she was my bestfriend which I really perfer to call her my sister. "It was um inresting" I had to mentally remember that Kassie never met Stefan at the bonfire, but Drew sure did, Drew my best -guy-friend Drew. uh-oh I realized I was holding the Pizza downward trying to let the oil drip off and all the cheese slid off too. Kassie was just looking at me. "Everything okay, you seem upset?" I brightened up and swallowed"Everything is fine"Kassie scarfed her peice down and then she asked if I wanted to watch some tv with pizza in the living room. "sure, I oh sorry I had it paused , uh" I scratched the back of my head when she started laughing, "If only my life was like those two, now that would be fun!" Fun would be an understatement. We continued to watch Pretty Little Liars and I asked her how her classes went , she responded with a okay, and I smiled kind of glad she didnt go off in a rant. "Did you have any classes with Drew?" Kassie asked. "Omg, Drew I completely forgot about him because of St- , um actually no I don't, what about you?" I nervously asked almost droping the name Stefan right infront of her. It was killing me not being able to share this with her. She would love me finally find a guy, and to make it even juicier my own teacher. Drew , How could I forget about him, he had been my friend since forevver. "Nope, Hes in all AP courses so dont worry" I smiled oh that must be it. And then thats when it hit me, did he know Stefan and I kissed? Did he see his face at the bonfire. My heart started pulsing. God, I hope not. I put down the slice of pizza and asked Kassie if she needed anything she answered with a "nah " We shut off the tv and went in my room, picking out a perfect outfit for tomorrow, "Hey Kassie would this look good?" I picked up my short jean miniskirt with a white blouse. "Who are you trying to impress? Someone I know?" I blushed, thinking god I hope not.