A forbidden love ( a teacher and student romance) Chp.10

"Would you sit next to me?" I turned around to see Austin staring at me like a dear in head lights. I answered, "Yes, as long as you don't mind my friend Kassie, she can be a handful.", as we walked into the cafeteria. The cafeteria food was horrible, like I mean bad. I brought lunch, like I did every year. I spotted Kassie in the back where the popular seniors always sit, it was known as the igloo. Stupid, I know, but it made me feel special to finally be able to say 'hey meet you in the igloo'. The walls were curved into a dome in the far back, hence the name, igloo. Austin sat down next to me and Kassie took a seat across from me. Other boys and girls filled in, probably friends of Kassie."So who's this?" Kassie said seductively, I answered for him, "This is my friend Austin.", Kassie raised her eyebrows on the word friend and I rolled my eyes. Austin turned to me, "You buying lunch?" I replied a small no, I was embarrassed of what he would say. Kassie jumped in anyway, "I am!! Wanna go now?" she was way to excited to be getting lunch, but I knew she was overjoyed with my new 'friend'. Austin was searching for my eyes but I put my head down and faced all my attention on opening my ziploc bag filled with popcorn and goobers. Not the healthiest eater, but I didn't really need to watch my weight luckily. I stuck my head phones in to block out the blabbering of boys next to me. Six years, thats how far apart he is from me. Its not that bad, right? When my mom married my dad they were nine years apart!!!!!!!! I hit play and the song 'Animal' by neon trees. I needed to use the restroom since it was seventh period, I drank all my water and a Gatorade. I got up and headed to the front room. There was always three teachers up front to write out passes for the students, I asked the curly, orange, hair old lady for a bathroom pass, but maybe to loudly. I looked around and all the freshman girls were staring at me straight on. Maybe they could hear my ipod, I mean they have heard someone ask to go to bathroom before right?When I looked back Stefan was standing in the the old lady's place while she was typing on the computer a few feet away. The song ended and I pulled my headphones out. He greeted me happily, like nothing ever happened between us, ever. " Hello Sarah. Would you like a bathroom pass?" I just stood there looking into his somehow, warm grey eyes. I bit my lip, which made his eyes move to the motion so I decided to talk next, "Uhh sure" I stammered. What-a-idiot I thought. He must have thought I was mentally damaged with all my hesitations. I watched as he signed his name at the bottom, 'your friend Stefan' omgomgomgomgomg.I almost gasped but when he offered me the note I took it with a small 'thanks' and bolted for the doors. I pulled and then read the sign PUSH, I didn't bother looking back , knowing he had seen it all, by his  loud chuckling. Could this day get any more weird?