A forbidden love ( a teacher and student romance) chp14

I knew pretty much every defintion he gave us, and I wound up being the class champion. Mr. Carter looked disapointed. The class clapped and Austin wrapped his arm around me , "Great job" he whispered. It actually sent chills through my body , I smiled and somehow I was left alone with Stefan. I grabbed my papers and shoved them into my tote bag and started to leave when he cleared his throat, " Good job" I smiled and left. He so was bipolar. I let out a "UGHH" of frustration and went on with my day. James was picking me up today agian because Kassie was leaving early, she had a wedding to go to. The day dragged on and 9th period bell rang. I saw Drew walking toward my direction! I smiled so widely! I wa so happy to see him, "DREW" , He had been my best guy friend for years. He returned the favor. "How was your day?" I asked. "It went okay, lot of work already" he said solemly. "Aww I'm sorry we haven't spoke for the longest time! " He smiled at me wider, " I know we have to chill soon! im goin to a party friday want to go!? Everyone will be there, its at a bar called the Grave. I shuddered, "Why is it called the 'Grave' " I mimicked imaginary qouations with both of my hands. He laughed "Well the legend is you drink so much you die" he teased. I laughed, "Well in that case..." It sounded half hearted. He looked at my eyes intenstly "Is everything okay Sarah?" Oh if you mean I feel inlove with a guy I just met who really turned out to be my teacher, no i'm just dandy. Instead I answered a simple "Yeah" He bought it and he said he will pick me up and will text me the details. I hurried to my locker and through my books in. James was probably waiting for me. I ran to his car fixing my tanktop. He smiled kindly. He was really cute too! I blushed, maybe I can try getting over Stefan with his best friend, thats not a bad idea. I joked. He looked at me the way a guy likes a girl, I did feel a little uncomftorable, for I had known him since I was little, but I always had a budding crush for him. James smiled, "So, do you know a Mr. Carter?" My mouth accidently opened. "Um yeah, why?' James laughed! "He was the guy who saved you, do you remember the day you fell in the pool! Isn't that insane!" I laughed startled. He continued, "Stefan is my best friend!, do you have him for a teacher?" I blinked "Yeah he is my art teacher " I said as calmly as I could. He continued about how he and him were friends when they met in high school and how he has always been there for him. I smiled, I know he is a good guy, James could be a way to get to him, but I couldnt do that. James had been my neihbor and babysitter for years. "So I'm uh having a college party friday, would you like to come?" We stopped at a red light. I smiled "Is it a place called the Grave?" He snapped his fingers "Yup thats the one! " A hint of disapointment crosssed his facce, "Were you already invited by someone?" I didn't want to say yes but I had to tell him the truth "Yeah kind of " I stated. James looked at the road "Well I know those guys must be all over you. Your too pretty" he winked at me . We pulled into my driveway and he said "Hope to see you there" I said "Yeah! thanks agian!" I ploped on my bed and thought that James was way cuter then Austin . James could be a way to get to Stefan. I know that sounded horrible but I had to give a reason for Stefan to fight for me. I was good enough. Except maybe I wasn't. Stefan had been the one guy I fell for fast. I had never been so sure in my life. Its like when you can't bieleve love at first sight untill it happens to you. Your hooked. I closed my eyes and dreamed.