𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄: 𝐉𝐈𝐍𝐗𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐒

𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

Lily returned a few minuets later again but this time she came back with a man. A man who looked a lot like Harry.

"Everyone," Lily said, catching the attention of the people in the room. "this is my husband, James, Harry's father."

James was smiling at everyone until he saw Elijah, pointing his finger at the Original. "You."

"Me?"

"YOU!"

"Me."

"What's going on?" Rebekah asked.

"You made my baby sister pregnant." James said, glaring at Elijah. "She was just nineteen years old. Way too young."

"James, first of calm down and second of all I got pregnant from you when I was nineteen." Lily said, sitting down herself and pointing at the chair next to her, expecting James to sit down as well.

"Uhm." James said, sitting down, not knowing what to say at that.

By November the potters had their first Quidditch match and to say that the Potters were nervous would be an understatement.

The twins were sitting in the dining hall, together with Ron and Hermione. Nora next to Ron and Harry next to Hermione.

"Take a bit of toast, you two. Go on."

"Ron's right. You are gonna need your strength today."

"I'm not hungry," the two twins replied at the same time, making Ron and Hermione share a look on how scary it was when they did that, saying the same thing in union.

"It is scary." Bonnie said.

"Twins are scary sometimes." Caroline said.

"They're not really twins." Damon noted.

Kol turned around to Damon. "Have you been watching the same movie as us, because they were born on the exact same day and-"

"By different parents." Damon interrupted.

"They could be twins." Kol finished. Anyone who had eyes saw that the two kids looked at each other as twins.

"Ron and Hermione are right. They should eat something." Elijah said, worriedly, not paying attention to the discussion of his younger brother and the older Salvatore.