𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍

(The Potters and the Prisoner of Azkaban, act three, chapter two)

Nora Potter hates dementors

𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹

Molly Wealsey was seen running towards the train with Percy's old rat resting in her hand. Ron Weasley was standing by one of the windows to take him from his mother. "Don't lose him!" She warned him.

"Please do." Rebekah said, not understanding what was so important about that rat. She understood that it was Ron's pet, but if she had to choose between having no pet or that thing, she would've definitely choose the first option.

"Look, we don't know which one of us it was, but we didn't mean to blow her up. We just lost control." Harry said to the others as they walked through the train in search for an empty compartment.

"Speak about yourself, Harold. I was happy when I saw her floating away like stupid some balloon." Nora said to him. "She deserved what she got. She shouldn't have said what she said."

"Honestly, she deserved to be still hanging there." Sirius said in a bitter voice.

"Brilliant." Ron commented, agreeing with Nora.

"Honestly you two, it's not funny." Hermione said to them, before turning to Ron. "They were lucky not to be expelled."

"I think we were lucky enough to not be arrested." Harry said.

"Honestly, I don't think they'll end up in jail so easily." Elena said. "I mean, they were the only ones who have been able to 'defeat' Voldemort three times by now."

"Yeah, they need them." Jeremy said, agreeing with his sister. While the Mikaelsons knew it was true what the Gilberts were saying, they still hoped it wasn't. A community shouldn't count on innocent kids to stop a dark wizard.

"I still think it was brilliant." Ron spoke.

"Come on. Everywhere else is full." Hermione said, calling back the two Potters as they entered a compartment, where only a sleeping man was in. A compartment more empty than this, they weren't going to find.

"Who do you think that is?" Ron asked, looking at the man as he and Hermione sat down opposite the sleeper.

"Professor R.J. Lupin." Hermione responded as the two Potters put their bag above them on the shelf.

"How do you know everything?" Ron asked her as Nora sat down next to the professor with Harry on her side. "How is it she knows everything?"