𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊

𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

They were sitting on the metro the next day, Harry and Nora next to each other, Hagird opposite them. They attracted many looks but they just ignored them. "First year's students will require three sets of plain work robes, one wand." Harry read from the letter.

"Essential bit of equipment, Harry."

" 'One pair of dragon hide gloves.' Hagrid, do they mean from a real dragon?" Nora asked horrified that they are from real ones.

"Well, they don't mean a penguin, do they?" Hagrid chuckled. "Crikey. I'd love a dragon."

"Oh God, they have dragons." Elijah said, disbelieving.

"Awesome." Kol said, looking at the screen, getting weird looks from everyone in the room except from Lily, who remembered how her niece had reacted when she first met a dragon.

"You want dragons to be real?" Caroline asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Duh. Or was that not clear enough for you blondie?"

"Jeez just asking."

"You'd like a dragon?" Harry asked in disbelief. Why would anyone want a dragon? He thought to himself.

"Vastly misunderstood beasts, Harry. Vastly misunderstood." Hagrid nodded at a woman who was staring at the three. Well, when do you ever meet a half giant on your way to work?

"All students must be equipped with one standard size 2 pewter cauldron and they may bring, if they desire, either an owl, a cat or a toad." Harry read from his acceptance letter now they were walking on the streets again.

"Can we find all this in Londen?" Nora asked and Hagrid came closer to the two kids. The two had never been to Londen, so they had no idea what they could even do there.

"If you know where to go." He grinned.

"If only we had the money I would buy a cat." Nora whispered softly but got heard by Harry who took her hand and gave it a squeeze, getting a small smile in return from the girl.

They came to a stop by a pub, named The Leaky Cauldron.

"He is taking them to a bar?" Elijah asked in disbelief, worried for his daughter. "Who would ever bring two 11-year-old children to a pub."

"No, they need to be there." Lily answered. "Hagrid isn't a danger to them, believe me." She reassured him. The giant loved these two.

"Well when we meet her we're buying her a cat." Finn said to his brother, seeing his niece excited to buy a cat.