𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐊 / 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑

𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

The three kids who had been off to rescue Ginny all evening stood before Professor Dumbledore in his office. Fawkes was back on his perch and Dumbledore looked down at the sword and the Sorting Hat on his desk before gazing at the three.

"Oh, I think they're in trouble." Jeremy said.

"Why would they? They saved someone from dying and they saved the world from Voldemort returing while also getting rid of that professor in the most kind way. I don't see the problem. They shouldn't be in trouble." Caroline said.

"Let's hope so." Elijah said.

"You all realize, of course, that in the past few hours, you have broken, perhaps, a dozen school rules."

"Yes, sir." The three said in unison.

"And there is sufficient evidence to have you three expelled."

"Yes, sir."

"Therefore, it is only fitting" The three looked up at Dumbledore, thinking that this was it. They were gonna get expelled. Ron's mother was gonna kill him and the Potters had to return to the Dursleys for life. "that you receive special awards for services to the school."

"Better." Kol commented.

The three looked at each other with smiles formed on their faces before turning back to Dumbledore.

"Thanks, sir." Ron said, thanking their headmaster for not expelling them.

Dumbledore smiled at them as he stood up, walked around his desk so that he could hand some papers to the redhead. "And now, Mr. Weasley if you would, have an owl deliver these papers to Azkaban. I believe we want our gamekeeper back."

Dumbledore turned to Harry and Nora as Ron turned to leave his office with the papers. "Harry, Nora, first, I want to thank you both. You must've shown me real loyalty down in the Chamber. Nothing but that could've called Fawkes to you." The Potters looked at the bird. "And, second I sense something if troubling you both. Am I right?"

"It's just- You see, sir." Harry was the one to tell their headmaster what they both had on their minds. "We couldn't help but notice certain things. Certain similarities between Tom Riddle and us."

"They are nothing like him." Finn said.

"No, they are not. But the things they are able to do is making them think they are." Regulus replied. Nora and Harry were both better than Voldemort could ever be.