𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏 𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄 / 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟕

(The Potters and the Prisoner of Azkaban, act three, chapter one)

Nora Potter hates Marge Dursley

𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

Way before any of the Mikaelsons woke up or before anyone of the Scooby-Doo group could return back to the living room so that they could continue watching the life of the two Potters, three spirits reappeared, but this time they were joined with two others.

"Are you sure about this, Jas?" James Potter asked his sister as he turned around to look at her.

Jasmine was looking around in the living room of where the love of her life now lived in. She was finally gonna see him again after years. "Yeah."

"And if he hurts you again, we'll just kick his ass." Sirius said as he picked up a vase and looked at it.

"He's a thousand years old vampire. I wanna see you do that." Regulus said and Jasmine let out a laugh at the thought.

"I could take him." Sirius said, stubbornly as he placed the vase back down on the table.

"Of course you can, Padfoot." James said, encouraging his best friend as he missed the looks passed between the four behind him.

"I hope I can speak to him before the rest of his family wakes up." Jasmine said to Lily as James and Sirius engaged in a conversation with each other besides them, Regulus looked at the pair of best friends.

"I'm sure we can make time for you two to talk before continuing watching." Lily said, grabbing her best friend's hand, which was shaking from being nervous.

"How do you think he'll react?" Jasmine asked. "Maybe he doesn't want to talk to me. What if he thinks I didn't try to protect my little girl and my nephew from living the lives they're living?"

"Of course I'm not thinking that." A voice said from the door, causing all of the six spirits to turn in that way.

"Elijah." Jasmine gasped as she looked at the man, who hadn't changed a bit. Not even his clothing style. It surprised her that he was wearing a suit at six in the morning.

Lily gently pushed Jasmine forwards to Elijah.

"Stop staring, you're going to make it awkward." Lily scolded the men, who all immediately turned to a conversation with each other.

Elijah held out his hand for Jasmine and she grabbed it with hesitation.

"I have a million things to ask you but I don't know where to start." Jasmine said to him as they sat down by the kitchen table.