𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

"First years, this way, please!" Hagrid's voice could be heard all over the noise of the train and everyone talking. "Come on, now, first years, don't be shy. Come on now, hurry up."

Harry, Nora and Ron went directly towards him. "Hello Nora, Harry." The half-giant spoke.

"Hey, Hagrid." They replied in union.

"Woah." Ron said looking at him.

"Right, then. This way to the boats. Come on, now, follow me."

The three of them sat in a boat towards the castle. And when they saw the castle they were overwhelmed of it's beauty. "WOW." Nora spoke, her eyes glistened with light, how they were finally away from their uncle and aunt and were now in Hogwarts, were they both would be feeling closer to their parents than ever.

"Wicked." Ron said.

"That's beautiful." Rebekah spoke and getting nods from everyone agreeing.

"It is."

"They will have a good time, I'm sure." Jeremy said, not knowing what exactly went down in Hogwarts. Something Lily guessed it was better for Elijah not to know that yet, even though she was furious herself when she first saw it.

Elijah just seemed happy to see Nora happy at the moment.

A few minutes later they arrived by the castle and walked up the stairs.

"Welcome to Hogwarts." A tall woman spoke, dressed in green robes, who had been waiting for the first years. "Now, in a few moments, you'll pass through these doors and join your classmates, but before you can take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuf, Ravenclaw and Slytherin."

Nora saw someone with too blond hair, smirking hearing the last house.

"Now while you're here, your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you points. Any rule-breaking, and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup."

"Trevor!" Nora heard someone yelled from behind her and he pushed her to the side to get to his toad. As he saw McGonagall looking down at him, he quitly apologized and went back to his place.

"The Sorting Ceremony will begin momentarily." The woman ended her speech before walking away.

"It's true then, what they're saying on the train." Nora looked towards where the voice was coming from, to see the blond boy from a few moments ago. "Nora and Harry Potter have come to Hogwarts."