𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄

𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

"Blimey, is that the time? Sorry, Nora, Harry, I'm gonna have to leave you. Dumbledore will be wanting his-, well he'll be wanting to see me. Now, uh, your train leaves in 10 minutes." He handed them both a paper. "Here's your ticket. Stick to it, that's very important. Stick to your ticket." He walked away but the kids didn't realize.

"Is he seriously leaving them there all alone?" Jeremy asked. This giant was not very smart. Leaving two kids all on their own alone. "I mean who leaves two eleven-year-old alone in Londen?"

"Yeah, I agree with that." Finn said.

"Platform 9 3/4?" Nora mumbled to herself. "But, Hagrid, there must be a mistake. This says platform 9 3/4. There's no such thing, is there?" She looked up and noticed that the Hagrid was gone.

"Where did he go?" Harry asked.

"Don't know, Harold."

So Harry decided it would be best to look for themselves. "Come we'll ask him." He said to his sister while pointing at someone.

"Harry, no. They'll will think we're nuts."

"Excuse me, Sir. Can you tell me where I might find platform 9 3/4?" He asked politly but the man looked at him annoyed.

"9 3/4? Think you're being funny, do ya?" He shot them one last dirty look before walking away.

"It's the same every year, packed with Muggles, Of course. Come on!" They heard a woman say.

"Muggles?" Harry asked Nora who quickly nodded before going over to the woman and Nora assumed the woman's family, seeing they all had red hair.

"Platform 9 3/4, this way." The family stopped by the wall where a sign with the number 10 hang. "All right, Percy, you first."

One of the boys went forwards and ran towards the wall and passed through it. Nora's mouth fell open. "Did that- did he just- what?"

The same reaction came from everybody else in the room, except for Lily.

"Did he just walk through a wall?" Stefan asked.

Kol rolled his eyes. "He obviously ran."

"That's how they keep hidden, don't they?" Elena asked Lily, but Rebekah answered.