AMERICA IS UNDER ATTACK!

After the fall of Hawaii, GSA troops immediately began preparations for the assault on the American mainland. On the West coast, Soviet ships were ready to invade California, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, and the whole Midwest while the East was ready to Invade New York, New Jersey, Boston, Philadelphia, and the American Capital.

As the war dragged on, there was no warning or sign against the approaching enemy forces. Most of the combat was in other parts of the world and the US was currently sending troops to deal with the rising battle zones.

By the time the Soviets reached the American ports, it was already too late.

Soviet troops began disembarking and attacked the surprised civilians who had no idea what just happened. Soviet tanks began rolling on the streets as the police and National Guard forces began to desperately combat the Soviet assault. Helicopters immediately began firing missiles on both sides while the Americans were outnumbered.

In other parts, Soviet paratroopers and airborne assault teams began landing on key cities all over and soon took major key points all over this cutting off supplies and putting towns under their control.

To the side of New York and Washington DC, the pentagon was in a state of panic as they were shocked to hear that Soviet soldiers were invading. Immediately, all combat forces and reserves were called into service and the fighting raged on.

Canada itself was suffering from attacks from the Soviets especially in the capital where Soviet bombers were firebombing the streets and Soviet troops were killing civilians. Guam later became a supply base for the Soviets who managed to get their hands on American weaponry left over.

With new American weapons and equipment, it was hard to combat the Soviets because with their own weapons in their control, it became a full on battle zone.

On the first week of the invasion, civilians were immediately evacuated while those in the national guard or reserve or retired were sent to military checkpoints and given weapons and sent to fight.

Battles engulfed the streets and Soviet forces were gaining ground but American resolve was still powerful. Guerrilla warfare was mostly used as a way to stop the Soviets from advancing but with thousands more, one could be replaced.

Firebombing campaigns raged all across the country and soon more terrible news came. In the weeks leading up to the invasion, Soviet Allies had also been preparing to invade the Americans themselves out in the Caribbean. 1 week before Hawaii fell, Puerto Rico was placed under siege by GSA Cuban and Grenada forces while Americans in the Virgin Islands surrendered following the fall of Fort Lincoln.

New Orleans, Austin, Richmond, Mobile, and other towns out south soon found themselves placed in the same predicament as their comrades out in other parts of the country. Civilians were evacuated in time but the battles raged on and caused a turning point in the American defenses.

With every push back, the Soviets kept occupying more and more land and with every centimeter, they established themselves a puppet state that took control of the occupied American territories while the rest was still an active combat zone. This was known as the American Soviet Federation or American Soviet Socialist Republic. Led by True Communist Alexander Pushnev, the American Soviet Federation aligned themselves to the GSA which led to more problems.

Most of the occupied areas had a lot of factories and industrial zones so it was easy for the Soviets to get their hands on manufacturing plants and factories capable to produce weapons and rebuild their tanks and equipment.

Most of the key US military infrastructure that wasn't destroyed or evacuated had some key armories and weapons caches including Small Arms, Vehicles, Fuel, Supplies, and Uniforms as well as food and medical equipment. This in turn helped the Soviets gain ground a lot longer than any army ever.

The Soviet's new puppet state enforced Soviet laws and kept populations in check. Saying the wrong word and your punishment could impact you or your family. The KGB eventually established an Occupation Secret Police that ran headquarters in Los Angeles while the main prison camps were located in Las Vegas and Phoenix.

Most of the people arrested were soldiers taken in custody or western sympathizers. But some were also people who once fled from the Soviet Union and found refuge in America such as Teng Zang Peng who took part in the Tianammen Square Revolution of 1989 leading to the deaths of thousands.

The rest were people who tried to resist or led guerrilla movements against them but were arrested later on. Soviet troops immediately established martial law and tried to promote a Pro- Communist influence all over which worked for some people.

The Soviets immediately began a forced conscription over the local populace to ensure loyalty and this normally meant to hard labor or working in the military which was often give to teens and young adults or sympathetic people who loved the GSA.

Recruitment for these new soldiers was not so easy and often led to more criticism and more problems than ever before. Even after the Soviets took over half of America, there was still a huge pile of resistance and it didn't seem like it was going any time soon.

2 months after the invasion, America was still fighting and holding out but not for much longer. Soviet forces managed to push the American forces farther and farther until they reached Washington DC. What appeared to be a last stand to the Soviets was actually a breaking point for the Americans.

As GSA troops marched inside the city, heavy fighting erupted into the streets. Armies began clashing one another but with the terrain and fierce fighting mentality of the Americans, it was hard to gain a single foot in there.

Soviet forces eventually pulled back but did not give out without a fight, upon the outskirts of Washington, a huge battle was embruing. As the Americans tried to gain ground, the Soviets eventually tried their hardest to hold the line. American forces eventually pushed the Soviets out of Washington and began laying plans for a counter attack.

News of the recent American victory sparked hope for the world and for the first time since the war began, the West now had a chance to win and all the hope held inside of them was total and absolute proof that they could stand up against the powerful nation in the world.