𝟎𝟎𝟐

❝ four month old pudding! ❞

four month old pudding!

❝ four month old pudding! ❞

january 31st, 8:12 pm

"THERE ISNT JACKSHIT in this damn janitors closet." riley said, turning towards her best friend behind her.

mari had been standing in the hallway on "lookout". or at least that's what she called it. riley had no clue what she was scared about, but she let the girl do her own thing.

"there's probably mold in there." mari replied.

"no, but there's this!" riles proceeded to pull out a used condom from the trash can and throw it at mari, causing the girl to scream.

"YOU ARE FUCKING DISGUSTING. THAT PROBABLY HAS AIDS OR SOMETHING."

belview had been known for couples doing weird things, so really, none of this was unusual.

"typical whoreview." riley said, using the nickname that kids from other towns call the school.

mari laughed a bit at the joke before walking into the janitors closet, washing her hands and every part of her body that the condom touched. "what we're we supposed to be looking for again?"

"those stupid movies we watch in class" riley replied to her best friend.

"i would love to watch some elf right now." mari sighed, looking through the racks of cleaning supplies. "omg or polar express."

"does it look like christmas to you?" riley asked.

"i mean yeah kinda."

the girls made their way out of the janitors closet, looking out the window. though it was pitch black out, the street lights revealed snow all over the roads. it appeared to be over 3 feet by now, and wasn't stopping anytime soon.

sighing, they continued to the library, finding tons of movies on end. riley purposely walked past the christmas section, knowing mari would absolutely obsess over them if she saw the movies.

riley then proceeded to grab the outsiders, the shining, and the goonies.

"classics" she said out loud before making her way back to her best friend.

riley held up the 3 movies to her best friend, causing mari to smile and nod. "love."

meanwhile with the boys

CAS AND AUGGIE watched as the two best friends searched each individual fridge in the kitchen. the lights had been out at the time, causing everyone to feel slightly paranoid for what could be in the room around them.

yet, kj held a flashlight above cam's fridge, providing slightly more light for the others in the room. the chill was expected in the kitchen. though the blizzard was moving stronger than before, not one of them had been scared for the raging storm outside.

"pudding cups?" cam said, reaching further into the fridge.

"i thought those were served at lunch a week ago." auggie responds to the taller blonde.

"a week ago or a month ago, it's pudding." kj joined into the conversation. "lemme see it."

cam proceeded to hand the cup to his best friend. kyle tossed the pudding over to casper.

"it expired in september." he said, as auggie held his phone flashlight over the black letter on the cup.

"it's like late january, i think we're okay!" kj said, turning around to face the other two. they had been sitting on top of the countertops. casper's legs were shorter than auggies, allowing the boys feet to swing off the edge.

cam pulled out the rest of the pudding. each saying the same date. he put them on the counter next to the other two. kj then made his way into the freezer, grabbing the chicken fingers the school used for lunch everyday.

casper insisted that because he was good at art, he must've been good at cooking as well. he then made food for the rest of the group. leaving the four month old pudding for a great dessert.

cameron sneakily grabbed chicken fingers as they were taken out of the fryer. leaving bite marks in a good four of them. "marked my territory."

kj shook his head, laughing at the other blonde. "you're one of a kind cam."

auggie continued to sit peacefully on the counter, watching as casper and cam fought over the fact they needed to "leave some for the others". cameron pushed that because he was an athlete, that he deserved to eat all the chicken fingers he could. he also decided to pull out the "i'm a growing boy" card a good four times throughout the thirty minutes of casper cooking.

kyle sat next to the brunette. august turned and faced him.

"kyle jackson." the blonde said, putting his hand out in front of him.

auggie grabbed it, shaking it tightly. "august johnson."

DELILAH TALKS !

——

updating books againnnn, finally got motivation (and time) to continue this one.

reminder to stay active on this story!!