Changed My Mind

I was sitting at the dining table as everyone was eating ramen. "Baekhyun, your girlfriend is here," Chanyeol said.

"Who?" I asked raising my head up. I had a girlfriend?

"Taeyeon." I nodded as I remembered a bit. I walked to the door to greet her.

"Hey," I said in a weird voice. She smiled. I had to admit, Taeyeon was very pretty. She had that look, but it wasn't as close as the look Yun gives me.

"Are you okay? I mean, it's been a while since your release from the hospital, but I wasn't able to contact you because I was so busy," Taeyeon said. I told her to wait so we could talk somewhere else. I changed and headed out with her. She wasn't that shorter than me and I liked that, but Yun was like that too. "I heard you've been reading a book," Taeyeon said looking at me like she was admiring my face. I nodded.

"It's really good. Maybe I should let you read it."

"I don't like reading much."

"Oh, never mind then. How have you been doing?"

"I get tired a lot these days, but I'm super excited for tomorrow night. What about you?"

"Tomorrow night?" I asked. I didn't remember anything tomorrow night.

"SM is having a party. You invited me to be your date."

"Of course I did, you're my girlfriend. Why not do that?" I joked. She quietly laughed. It was cute. I like her laugh. We entered a small café and sat at a nice view of Seoul. It was awkward for a bit because of fans noticing us even when we have "disguises" on. Taeyeon was looking on the menu above the cashier for something to get, while I was sitting down since I didn't want anything. She came back with two drinks instead of one. "I know you didn't want one, but I didn't want to look funny," she said. Taeyeon gave me one of the cups and I took it.

"Thanks," I said.

"It's awkward isn't it?" she asked quietly.

"No, I'm just... comfortable. Why? Are you awkward?" She smiled at me and shook her head. I gave a smile back. "What do you want to do today?"

"What do you mean?"

"You wanted to hang out with me right? What do you want to do?"

"I'm supposed to ask you that."

"Well, I want to do whatever you want to do." She laughed a bit. I guess I was too cute to handle. I then looked around and saw a person I knew.

"Baekhyun?"

"Huh?"

"Suho wants you back in the dorm."

"We only talked for a bit though."

"Yeah, but we can have more time at the party." I nodded along with her and headed out before her because she was supposed to meet up with someone else. I then thought about it more, the party I mean. I didn't really want to go with Taeyeon. My thoughts then drifted to Yun. I smiled. Her smiled was pretty and her height was perfect. I liked everything about her and I've only known her for a few days. Maybe I should ask her, but what if she's busy? Those thoughts drifted in my mind as I was walking back to the dorm. "Byun Baekhyun!" My thoughts popped as I looked around to see no one. Someone did yell my name. I faced forward again to see Yun in front of me. She was wearing that smile.

"You scared me," I said clutching my chest. She laughed and walked beside me.

"Where are you headed?" she asked.

"Back to the dorm. Suho needs to talk to me about something."

"Suho? Why?"

"I don't know." Yun then pulled me in a different direction. "What are you doing?"