Tiffany's Payback

Victoria sighed while looking at the emergency room. Nothing. She sighed once again.

                                                                       ~Flashback~

        Victoria and Tiffany had turned back around to go with Eun Yeun to get coffee, but what they saw was Eun Yeun was standing in the middle of the road, their eyes followed Eun Yeun's eyes and saw Suho with a girl kissing and then Victoria and Tiffany heard a bang and a truck's horn. Next thing they knew was Eun Yeun was on the ground with a puddle of blood around her. That traumatized Victoria and Tiffany.

                                                                    ~Present Time~

     Tiffany shook her head countless times as she paced back and forth in the hosptital emergency waiting room. Her patience was on a thin line. Eun Yeun has been in surgery for 4 hours now, and in those 4 hours were pure darkness for the two waiting. Those 4 hours gave Tiffany enough time to to realize that Victoria was correct about Suho. He shouldn't have been with Eun Yeun in the 1st place, but she just had to push them together and now she was regretting it. But was worse was that Eun Yeun as almost dead, but Tiffany hoped that Eun didn't die. There as a good chance that Eun Yeun was alive though.

     Then suddenly Victoria jumped from Tiffany's shriek. Victoria had never seen Tiffany so frustrated before. "Where are you going?" Victoria asked. She noticed that Tiffany was leaving. "If she comes out of the emergency room then call me," Tiffany said. Victoria nodded and Tiffany's request and Tiffany left to EXO's dorm.

     Tiffany came in the SM building and came looking for only one person. That person caused it all, she was looking for Suho. She was going to find him and give him a peice of her mind.  She finally reached the practice room and waited for them to finish their dance practice of "Growl." All she was doing was throwing daggers at Suho's head. When they finished Sehun spoke, "Noona!" Tiffany smiled and waved. "What brings you here?" Chanyeol asked.

"I came to talk to Suho," Tiffany said sweetly, but when she turned to Suho, a death glare showed. "Can we talk," Tiffany asked. Suho nodded and was unsure of what Tiffany could possibly talk about, except his 1st anniversary with EunYeun. That's what Tiffany would want to talk to him about...or so he  thought. The rest of the group stood there excited on what they would talk about.

"What's wrong noona?" Suho asked.

"What's wrong? What's wrong?!" Tiffany hissed. The other members jumped when Tiffany yelled. "I thought you would always be loyal to her, and stay by her no matter what. But I was totally wrong," Tiffany said in a disappointed tone.

"Eh?" Sehun said.

"Noona," Suho called to her confused.

"Don't call me noona at all Suho!"

"What's-"

"Just don't call me noona anymore and don't come anywhere near her!"

Suho took a step back because of her yell and gave her a confused look.

"Do you know where she is?!" Tiffany asked in anger. The other members gave her confused look. Lay was confused so Xiumin translated some sentences. Suho gave off another confused look, "Who?"

"Eun Yeun! Do you know where she is?!" Tiffany started to get very angry.

"Eun Yeun? It's Monday, she's at school," Suho said.

"No! She's not there because of you!" The members were surprised at Tiffany's outburst.

"What?" Suho said in a surprised yet confused tone.

"So who's that girl that you passionately kissed?" Tiffany asked in a calm tone.

"Eh? Suho you're cheating on EunYeun?" Sehun asked in a depressed tone.

"You know, short, brown-blond died hair?" Tiffany said crossing her arms.

"You're dating Soomi and EunYeun?" Baekhyun said in a serious tone. the rest of the group crossed their arms. Suho's face gave it all away.

"Ha, and I thought you were actually a good guy," Tiffany huffed.

"Seriously? I thought you actually loved Eun Yeun," Kris said in a cold tone. Tiffany gave another laugh come out, "I cannot wait until Victoria gets her hands on you." She started to walk away, until Suho grabbed her wrist, "Where is she?"

"Oh, that's sad, say you don't remember the girl that got hit by the truck yesterday?" Tiffany said in a cold tone. Suho dropped her wrist and had a shocked expression on his face. Tiffany sighed before continuing her way. She left EXO in shock and Suho most shocked.

"Hello?" Tiffany answered, "yep I'm on my way there. No I'm just leaving the SM building." Tiffany listened again, "I'll be there in 10 minutes tops."

Suho turned around to the members and they all turned away. "Aww~ Guys come on," Suho said. he walked to each of them, then he noticed Tao, "Tao come on." Tao gave him a depressed look and followed the rest of the members to the dorm. Luhan was last and said, "You're crazy to go out with Baekhyun's old girlfriend!" Then he left.

HEY! DO YOU GUYS LIKE IT? IF YOU DO THEN VOTE PLEASE! LOVES! <3 ☺