Heart to Heart

The sun wasn't up yet, but the stars started fading away quickly. One girl sat by herself at the beach. She looked around waiting for something, but she didn't even have a clue on what she was waiting for. The sand was soft. It wasn't rough nor did it have a mess on it. The ocean was crying as it rushed up to shore and ran back. The water was a bit cold, but it was soothing to the girl. Her brown hair slightly flowed behind her from the wind. It was a nice feeling to her as it made her cheeks slightly red and her nose turn cold.

It was quiet, except the waves and the wind creating music to the girl's ears. The girl closed her eyes for a moment and let everything soothe her down. Then the water then touched her toes, which made her flinch and pull her feet back. She then let out a soft laugh. Her eyes turned into crescent moons.

A vibration came from her phone. She grabbed her bag from behind her and took out her phone. She stood up from her spot and wiped her bottom off and answered her phone. "Hello?" She asked. "Where am I? I'm at the beach. What? Oh..." She picked up her shoes and started lightly kicking the sand as she walked. Her eyes stayed stuck to the sand. "What? He left? Where did he go?" Yun looked up at the sky and the sun started rising. She stared at it. It was beautiful. How was she not supposed to stare at it. The person on the line called her name once more before Yun focused again. "What? Yeah, I'll go find-" She looked up from her feet. She paused as he stood right in front of her.

-Yesterday Night-

It had been a month since Yun had moved back from the U.S. and it had been a rough day modeling. Yun lay down on couch. It was twelve in the afternoon and Yun was already tired from waking up early, wearing heels and having to do so much modeling. She let out a breath as she stared at her phone. Why? She had no clue. Maybe she was waiting for a call from a certain someone. It had been a few weeks since he had last seen her and it worried her. It kind of scared her a little.

Then a call came in. Yun jumped a little because of the silence that was holding the room. She then answered her phone. "Hello?" She asked as she sat up. "Yes, I'm Baekhyun's friend, Yun. What?"

"I believe that you're the one taking up all of Baekhyun's time," the person on the other side of the line said. It was odd because the person was on Baekhyun's phone and it was a girl. "Not to be rude, but please stop contacting Baekhyun. He needs to focus on his work, especially since him and his group are going to come out with a comeback."

Yun just sat quietly for a moment and then answered. "O-Oh, okay. I guess I will..."

"Thank you, bye."

The girl hung up on Yun and turned to Baekhyun. She handed his phone back to him. "I expect you to actually get some extra practice in for your comeback, and don't talk to Yun anymore. She's a model and she's busy too." Baekhyun didn't say anything as he just held his phone in his hand. He kept listening to his PD-nim lecture him. "What makes her so more important than your job?" Baekhyun just let out a small chuckle. The PD lady just looked at him. "Do you have something to say?" He stopped laughing and just replied.

"No."

"Good, now get to practice." The PD lady just walked off and Baekhyun rolled his eyes. He followed her out the door to get to his practice room.

Yun stared at her phone blankly. She was trying to figure out what had just happened. It was difficult to understand the situation at the moment. There were no more calls after that. Well, no calls from Baekhyun to be exact. Was she really in his way? Yun bit her lip slightly. She wasn't nervous, she was unsure. What if Baekhyun wanted to tell her that she was a bother, but made his PD noona do it. No, it had to be the PD noona. Yun was like a jacket to Baekhyun, he brought her everywhere. He couldn't survive without her.