Was This Really Our Fate?

"Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asked, "are you okay? Can you hear me? Kris hyung, get the doctor, he's awake!" I opened my eyes slowly. My head hurt the moment I opened my eyes. I touched my head gently. "You're awake!" Chen said in happiness. I looked at him, "Where am I?"

"You were in a car crash just about a week ago and you finally woke up!" Xiumin said in joy.

"Where's Eunnie?" Chanyeol paused at what he was doing and looked at me. He hung his head low. The room was super quiet. I looked at him, "What happened to her?" Chanyeol then raised his head and smiled, "Nothing. She's okay."

"When can I see her?" I asked.

"Actually Baekhyun, who is she?" Luhan asked.

"What do you mean who is she?" I asked, "she's my..." I stopped my sentence and thought to myself, Being with her was just a dream? I looked at them and shook my head, "She's my... you're lying to me." Luhan shook his head and shrugged, "I really don't know who you're talking about."

__________________________________________________________________

It's been a whole month since that incident and I still can't get over it. I walked slowly in the bookstore looking for an interesting book. I sighed quietly as I looked at each book slowly. "Ms. Kim, it's been a while!" a loud female voice said that filled the room up with the noise. I looked at the direction it was coming from and started walking towards it. I saw a girl about twenty talking to an older looking woman. I went back to my book search after figuring out it wasn't interesting. "Excuse me," the girl from before asked me, "have you read this book? I mean, you look like you don't know what type of book to read, so I was just trying to-" I grabbed the book in her hand and took a look at it, "'The Boy in the Mirror'."(NOT A REAL BOOK of course!)

"It's a boy who is stuck in a mirror and a girl saves him," the girl said, "it's a really good book."

"Say, what's your-" I stopped and fully looked at her, "name?"

"It's Moon Yun," the girl said, "you must be Byun Baekhyun, the guy from EXO."

"I am," I said. I looked at her, "Are you related to anyone named Eun Yeun?"

"I don't think so," Yun said thinking for a while, "anyways, you should read the book and I've gotta go. It was nice meeting you Baekhyun." She walked off and I looked at the thick book.

__________________________________________________________________

"Baekhyun, come play basketball with us~" Chen whined, "stop reading that book. Put it down for a while. Are you... crying?" I looked at him, "The boy in the mirror just sacrificed himself."

"Argh! Come and play, no reading!" Chen demanded. I looked at him and laughed, "Reading is good for you." I went back to my book and Chen left me alone. I stopped reading for a moment and thought about Yun. I smiled for a bit just thinking about her shyness when she offered me the book.

"Hyung, Kris hyung said he'll murder you if you don't come out and play with us for a while," Sehun said coming into me and Chanyeol's room. I groaned and got up. I walked out of my room and headed to the park just a walk away.

"Finally, the butt is out of his room," Chanyeol said. He passed the ball to me and I caught it. I looked at him and he smiled, "I'm not going to go easy on you."

"I'm not worried," I said, "I suck at basketball." I started to dribble the ball and moved a bit to the side. Chanyeol looked at my moves and started to move too. I started to run towards the net, but the ball slipped out from my dribble. I started to run back to get it, but Chanyeol grabbed it before I could. He made a point and I sighed. "Kris, come and be on my team!" I said. Kris laughed as he moved to my side and we ended up splitting EXO into teams. We started to play a really intense game, but I stopped to see a familiar figure and stopped for a moment. "Baekhyun!" Lay warned. I looked in his direction and saw a basketball flying towards me. I ran to the familiar figure and found Yun running. I jogged beside her, "You must do this every morning."