Epilogue

Her hair flowed in the wind beautifully as she kept walking. Her lips had a nice peach color. Her eyes sparkled as she kept smiling at me. The smile made my heart stop for a moment as she had eye contact with me. The day was sunny and the breeze was soft. I let out a huge breath as I took in the scene. I then started tearing up. She walked down the isle in a beautiful dress. I turned away to wipe my tears. Chanyeol let out a small chuckle and then patted my back. I let out a small cough and then turned back around to face her. I walked up to her as I took her hand, her beautiful hands filled with warmth. We stared into each others eyes. This was the moment we were waiting for.

"What's that have to do with me?" Bin asked with an attitude. I tsk-ed at him. I sat up in my spot. I keep my eyes on my little twelve-year old grandson. He looked at me with sad eyes. I then let a smile escape my lips.

"You told me that you wanted to know how me and grandma got together," I said. He just let out a sigh. I watched him sulk and it was adorable. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"I like this girl," he said. "But I don't know if we'll have a connection like you and grandma." I just let out a chuckle.

"Well you'll never know unless you try. Just have confidence and be the good boy you are." I patted the little boy's head as I tucked him into bed. I kissed him on his head and walked out of the room. Yun turned off the lights and just smiled at me. We may be old, but her smile will always be young.

It was two in the afternoon and it was almost time to pick up Bin. I stood at his school as kids started walking out. I stood waiting for the little boy. He then walked out with a girl by his side. I just let out a smile. He noticed me and then said goodbye to the girl. "Is that her?" I asked as he hugged me. "Did you confess?" Bin shook his head.

"I'm gonna wait and see if I have a connection with her." A smile formed on my lips. I nodded.

"You're a smart boy, Bin. A smart boy."

(A/N):

Thank you for the support on this story. I just wanted to make a sweet ending and this was it. It's a bit boring, but I enjoyed the love that was given as I kept writing. I will continue to write amazing stories! Thank you for the love, so now I will be editing this story. ^ ^

- Kpopbeats