Mittens (Sehun and Ae Cha)

Hello! This is just the side of Sehun and Ae Cha. It's like a fill in chapter. Now Ae Cha is another character, but this story connects with Baekhyun and EunYeun's story just wait and see....

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

She walked out while rubbing her cold hands together. She walked to SM and went straight to EXO's practice room. "I want some bubble tea!" Sehun yelled, which could be heard from the room all the end to the end of the hall. "Stop yelling! It's my job!" Baekhyun yelled back. "You can stop now," said a voice. Baekhyun turned around and saw her. Sehun's pouty face turned into a wide smile, "Ae Cha! You're here!!" Sehun hugged her tight as she smiled.

"Who's that?" Baekhyun asked.

"You don't know? It's Sehun's girlfriend. They just started dating a week ago," Luhan.said.

"How come I didn't know about this?"

"Maybe Baekhyun if you stop hanging on to Eun Yeun all the time, then you'd know what goes on in the group," Chanyeol said smartly. Baekhyun glared at him and then looked back at Sehun and Ae Cha. "He's too young," Baekhyun said.

"I'm a man now," Sehun retorted. He still had his hands around Ae Cha. Baekhyun still looked suspiciously at them.

Sehun smiled as him and Ae Cha went to the bubble tea store. Inside though, felt hurt. "Oppa, which one do you want?" Ae Cha asked.

"What? Um, I'll get the chocolate one."

"Okay! Sir, two chocolate bubble teas." Sehun sat in front of her and saw her smiling at him. "Oppa, are you okay?" Ae Cha asked completely confused. 

"Me? I'm fine."

Ae Cha looked down, "We can't meet for the rest of the week."

"Why not?" Sehun asked, although he already knew. He was just acting.

"I can't tell you."

"Why not?"

"Here are your orders." Sehun bowed at the waiter and Ae Cha looked down at her drink. Sehun turned back to Ae Cha and frowned, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

Sehun leaned towards her and she looked up. He smiled, "Don't be sad. Do you want to see something?" She just looked at him blankly. He smiled and put fist by his cheeks, "Puing, puing!(or however you write it.)" She looked down and giggled. He smiled, "You laughed."

She looked up and smiled, "You're the best, Sehun." Sehun smiled softly then remembered what Eun Yeun said. "Do what her bucket list is okay?" Sehun had read the list over a million times. He stood up and so did Ae Cha. "Let's go to the ice rink," Sehun said.

"But-"

"Let's go~" Sehun dragged her to the place. She tried to reach down to tie her skates, but Sehun bent down. After tying her shoes, he looked up at her, "You should come and ask me to tie your shoes all the time."

"Why?" 

"I like it. Come on let's go to the rink." Sehun held her hand and started skating. Ae Cha started to wobble on the ice and Sehun skated to her. She tried to skate to him, but Sehun pulled back. She pouted and tried to reach him again, but he pulled back again. It kept going like that until Sehun stopped and Ae Cha bumped into him. They both fell down. She landed on him making a grunt come out of him. She sat up on the ice, "Sorry, am I too heavy?"

"Naw, it was just a hard fall," Sehun smiled. Ae Cha watched him get up and he helped her. They started skating again.

After a while, Sehun was walking her home late at night. He walked with his hands in his pocket and Ae Cha just rubbed her hands together. Sehun looked and took out mittens he bought her secretly. He stopped and Ae Cha looked at him, "Wae?"