The TRUTH!!!!!!!

Eun Yeun and Baekhyun reached the bottom of the stairs and saw Soomi standing there. Eun Yeun tried walking away, but Baekhyun held her hand tight.

"Hi oppa! Hi Eun Yeun. What are you wearing? I never knew that you ever looked ugly, because you wear boring stuff," Soomi said, then she turned her head towards Baekhun, "so what are you doing with Eun yeun?"

"We're going to dinner, and our parents are there, waiting for us. I'm Eun Yeun's boyfriend, if you didn't know," Baekhyun said. Soomi laughed.

"Are you joking oppa?" Soomi laughed more.

"I'm not," Baekhyun said in a firm voice.

"You should marry-"

"No thanks, come on Eun Yeun, we've got dinner to go to."

"Let's go," Eun Yeun whispered. Baekhyun dragged Eun Yeun around Soomi.

Soomi stomped, "That's not fair!!"

Baekhyun and Eun Yeun were now in the car and Eun Yeun spoke, "How do you know her?" Baekhyun coughed, "Didn't I tell you the answer to that?"

"No."

"Let's not talk about that then."

"Why not? Was she your girlfriend?"

"Yes," Baekhyun said silently.

"Oh," Eun Yeun said in disappointment.

"Don't worry, I like you," Baekhyun smiled at her when a red light appeared. But what Eun Yeun thought was different, *He doesn't like me, it's all a lie*

Baekhyun stopped the car, "Are you ready?"

"They're here!" Mr. Byun smiled. Eun Yeun smiled shyly and sat by her mother and father.

"How was today, Eun Yeun?" Mrs. Lee asked her daughter.

"It was um... fun?" Eun Yeun smiled.

"Tell me the truth."

"We went to Lotte World and Baekhyun went to hang out with his friend, and I rode the bus to Exo's dorm."

Baekhyun was drinking water then choked. His parents looked at him. "Is it true?" Mr. Byun asked.

"Well..."

"Byun Baekhyun!"

"Don't raise your voice dear," Mrs. Byun said.

"Yes, it's true," Baekhyun spit out. He looked at Eun Yeun, she gave him a sorry look.

"Well, Baekhyun, what have I told you?" Mr. Byun asked.

"Never leave my lover's side," Baekhyun sighed.

IN EXO'S DORM

"Who's bag is this?" Tao said. He was going to touch it, but Suho spoke, "Don't touch, it's probably Eun Yeun's."

"Oh yea~ She's spending the week with us! Oh! She can go to school with Kai, Tao, and me!" Sehun said in a happy voice. D.O slapped his head. "Hyung!!!!!" Sehun said rubbing his head. Tao and Xiumin laughed. "No way is Baekhyun going to let you," D.O said.

"WHAT DID I DO?! HIT ON THE LITTLE GIRL?! THAT'S DISCUSTING!!!!!!" Sehun yelled. Kai looked at Sehun, "You're stupid."

"Hyung!!!!!" Sehun said.

AT THE DINNER.....

"Baekhyun, shame on you," Mrs. Byun said.

"It's not all his fault, it's mine too," Eun Yeun said, "I left when he went to talk to his friend."